four-cheese-margherita-pizza-recipe-12-scaled.jpg

:whew:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
shyt look like it cost $50
It’s hit or miss

It tastes like a fresh flatbread from Panera bread. These Italians basically make a fresh salad on a dough and sprinkle of cheese. Lol …I'm good on that sometimes

I need my shyt looking like a NY slice and steaming hot n melty

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First of all, you stole that picture from here:

Second, this is what a real Margarita Pizza is supposed to look like:
09JPPIZZA2-master768-v2.jpg

The important thing is to let the dough (30% water, 60% flour, salt and only a bit of yeast) rest for at least 12 hours before you put it in the oven, to heat up the oven for an hour before you put in the pizza and to use real buffalo mozzarella cheese. The Pizza is supposed to stay in the oven only for a couple of minutes, until the cheese is melted and the crust turns brown.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
First of all, you stole that picture from here:

Second, this is what a real Margarita Pizza is supposed to look like:
09JPPIZZA2-master768-v2.jpg

The important thing is to let the dough (30% water, 60% flour, salt and only a bit of yeast) rest for at least 12 hours before you put it in the oven, to heat up the oven for an hour before you put in the pizza and to use real buffalo mozzarella cheese. The Pizza is supposed to stay in the oven only for a couple of minutes, until the cheese is melted and the crust turns brown.

Just bought some 00 flour. About to start making pizzas at home more. Interesting hearing the different techniques.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Italian italians, like brehs from actual italy have low key never been good at making pizza. It was mostly an italian american invention.
I mean tomatoes were initially indigenous to the americas only. its not some food they brought over from italy back in the day. they came over here then invented it. People in italy then adopted pizza because of its popularity and association with italian to sell to american tourists at crazy markups.
NYC still the best place in the world for pizza.

Last edited:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Italian italians, like brehs from actual italy have low key never been good at making pizza. It was mostly an italian american invention.
I mean tomatoes were initially indigenous to the americas only. its not some food they brought over from italy back in the day. they came over here then invented it. People in italy then adopted pizza because of its popularity and association with italian to sell to american tourists at crazy markups.
NYC still the best place in the world for pizza.
This is wrong.