I have been having that Skeetsinternal kind of sex

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
menstrual-cycle.jpg

If you were really about that RAW life, then you'd know your raw scores. The p*ssy falls onto a simple distribution.

Do not fuk up your numbers or else that's your ass. If she makes new friends, moves or starts a new job around new women, her cycle might change.

On some days, I'm not pulling out and I sleep easy. Because the proof is in the numbers.

I knew all my ex's cycle better than them, before we got in I was like:

giphy.gif

But when they were on the pill/shot, none of this mattered...

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
Everybody want to be skeets until the pressure hits.

Are you ready to walk her into the darkness?

Take her to the edge of that metaphorical cliff and get her to go against her biological instincts?

You built like that OP?

Or you gonna fold and start picking out names like a mere motherfukking mortal?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
You mean fukcing with no rubber?

If we can't fukc raw then we're just not meant for each other. I am loyal to my one chick at a time but yeah. We going all the way

I do pull out if the woman is fertile

If she has been clipped or I KNOW FOR SURE she's on point with bc then I nut in her freely.

theGoldmangod

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By that logic, jacking off is closer to raw sex than condom sex
I don't even remember what condom sex feels like anymore breh. But I do remember fukking on girls before and then, if we made it far enough, fukking them without and it was literally worlds apart. You couldn't even tell me it was the same p*ssy.

Obviously the experience of sex will be better than jacking off, even with a condom on. There's titties, ass, etc actually present and you're still inside of her, so of course it is. But you not actually feeling the p*ssy fr. All I'm saying.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I don't even remember what condom sex feels like anymore breh. But I do remember fukking on girls before and then, if we made it far enough, fukking them without and it was literally worlds apart. You couldn't even tell me it was the same p*ssy.

Obviously the experience of sex will be better than jacking off, even with a condom on. There's titties, ass, etc actually present and you're still inside of her, so of course it is. But you not actually feeling the p*ssy fr. All I'm saying.
I respect it, OG :birdman:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

can't relate breh :mjlol:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
So I have been fukking this 25yr old and we decided to go raw yesterday and leave things to chance and my pullout reflexes. She is not on any form of contraceptive, needless to say this was probably one of the hottest sex I have had in a while.:blessed:From the way she moaned when I first took the condom off and slid back inside to how I would nearly cum and tell her to hop off. And sometimes while she was riding me she would take her time and it got me off knowing she wanted me to shot uo the club on some I see you.:shaq:

For full disclosure that p*ssy didn’t receive a drop but dam did I want to blast it up.
Only real nikkas nut in these hoes…. You ain’t no real nikka