I have been having that Skeetsinternal kind of sex

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Welcome to #rawgang, if it isn't raw, then it isn't real sex.

Gotta be like John Wick when you shoot up the club, no strays, no innocent bystanders, just well-placed shots down range to make your presence felt....

:dead:

Jokers is directing creampie action scenes like John Woo in his heyday.

:ahh:

Yall better make that 2nd date to the clinic to get them receipts :ufdup:

Last edited:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After u successfully pull out make sure to take a piss before you try to fukk again. If you don’t, there will be living sperm in your precum. So if you hit it again, pulling out won’t be as effective since you can’t feel when you release precum that now has live sperm in it. Under normal circumstances precum doesn’t have active sperm it.

I got one of my exes pregnant twice in a short period of time (miscarried twice) and I never came inside her (I’m one of those weird nikkas that would rather pull out and cum on a woman’s body than inside). I never understood how she kept getting pregnant and my doctor told me about what I wrote above. Haven’t gotten a girl pregnant since. That was almost 10 years ago.

:manny:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
The rythym method is when you know a woman's cycle and you avoid sex or ejaculation inside of her when she's fertile. You have sex with her or ejaculate in her on non fertile days bruh.
oh i do the opposite

ovulating puzzy is the best medicine

:mjlit:

my pullout been 100% imma keep betting on it

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
menstrual-cycle.jpg

If you were really about that RAW life, then you'd know your raw scores. The p*ssy falls onto a simple distribution.

Do not fuk up your numbers or else that's your ass. If she makes new friends, moves or starts a new job around new women, her cycle might change.

On some days, I'm not pulling out and I sleep easy. Because the proof is in the numbers.