I have a toothache. PLEASE HELP!!!

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You probably need a root canal. All the other shyt in this thread are temporary fixes. Go see a dentist. There's not anything you can do at home that will alleviate your pain unless you manage to pull the tooth out by yourself.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
yeah, a toothache is pain that is unbearable and needs to be treated right away!

That was a fukked up weekend, I tell you that. shyt got you huddled in pain making all sorts of New Year's resolution type promises to be more proactive with ya dental health. :to:

Then you think whatever home remedy is working and you feel a bit better then the shyt hits the tooth again and it turns into a fukking concentrated volcano again. :damn:

See a Dentist, breh. Atleast they can prescribe you some meds to take the edge off. shyt hurt do bad I was almost tempted to get some morphine but......:whoa: I don't want to go down that road again.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
That was a fukked up weekend, I tell you that. shyt got you huddled in pain making all sorts of New Year's resolution type promises to be more proactive with ya dental health. :to:

Then you think whatever home remedy is working and you feel a bit better then the shyt hits the tooth again and it turns into a fukking concentrated volcano again. :damn:

See a Dentist, breh. Atleast they can prescribe you some meds to take the edge off. shyt hurt do bad I was almost tempted to get some morphine but......:whoa: I don't want to go down that road again.

:wow: