I have a toothache. PLEASE HELP!!!

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It won't hurt to get it looked at. Don't let this shyt spiral you into some shyt that could have been avoided :mjcry:

Bet your breath smells like an old pamper on a bed of old meat loaf

Get that rotten sucker outta there breh. I can take it out for you if you'd like. I'm far from squeamish and I have the gentle and loving touch of an angel. You wouldn't feel a thing but relief :smile:

Make assumptions about a fellow coli posters breath odor brehettes. :dame:

Sounds like you're projecting a lil:martin:. That pinto bean taco diet gonna be the death of your toilet and breath at the same damn time if you keep it up:scust:

cam>

All Star
Daps
yo a tooth ache isn't like a rug burn or something. it's serious. there's no home remedy for problems with teeth.

go see a dentist.

if it's a financial issue, go to the emergency and just see what they can provide you in the meantime. my friend had a toothache and needed a crown or root canal or something. he couldn't afford it, but he went to the emergency room and they did something to numb the nerve so he wouldn't feel the pain. that held him over for a few months until he got money together to pay for the procedure he needed.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The pain comes and goes ohhhh!:mjcry:

How do I heal this demonic pain
w2glyt.jpg
pain killers and a dentist are all that can save you

but go to the dentist asap.

If not you have to wait for it to just fall out, which could take yearsn as in, years if off and on pain like youre experiencing now and thats not a good look to be missing teeth when youre young.

If you let tooth pain fester, you can get infections, infections lead to puss in your cheeks, which can lead to cysts and things of that nature.

The tooth hurts because it's rotting. Salvage what you can. If you broke let them college kids use you as a crash dummy, just get it done.

And floss every day to save the rest of your grill

Last edited:

Bonafide

Pro
Daps
I was have toothaches that hurt so bad I wanted to blow my head off. But my grandmother, who has been a nurse for over 50 years, informed me that Motrin/Ibuprofen really will ease the pain of toothaches and that shyt worked. For some reason, it has a better effect than other over the counter drugs.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
You better go to the dentist and get that patched up because it's not going to get better on it's own. You really don't want that tooth to get infected.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
go to the dentist! asap!

tootache ain't no damn joke

This.
Cracked a right molar early last year and left it since it didn't hurt until summer when the crack which went all the way down to the root broke off gradually and the tooth started to pain me.

I tried that warm salt water shyt but that barely helped. Ultimately I had to have it removed after filling it up 'cause an abscess started forming at the gum line and the tooth got all sensitive.

See a Dentist and st the very least, cop and x-ray so you wouldn't spend unecessary money incase you've got to part with it.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
This.
Cracked a right molar early last year and left it since it didn't hurt until summer when the crack which went all the way down to the root broke off gradually and the tooth started to pain me.

I tried that warm salt water shyt but that barely helped. Ultimately I had to have it removed after filling it up 'cause an abscess started forming at the gum line and the tooth got all sensitive.

See a Dentist and st the very least, cop and x-ray so you wouldn't spend unecessary money incase you've got to part with it.

yeah, a toothache is pain that is unbearable and needs to be treated right away!