I Have A Friend Who Is A Woman Beater (He beats *****es for real)

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
Kind of off topic...

I was too young to remember but my dad use to beat my mom almost everyday until she finally had enough and divorced him. Now my sister on my father's side is in an abusive relationship and in a sick/sad way its karma.... I hate that it is happening to my sis but I think it is God's payback....

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
I have a friend like that. He'll ask me "Sharp are you thirsty?" I'll say yeah. He'll say to his woman, "baby, get Sharp a drink". And if she doesn't get up in the next 30 seconds, a backhand to the face, "bytch, didn't I tell you to get up and make my boy a drink". shyt be having me cringing a bit. I kinda felt bad like I was responsible for her getting pimp smacked with the force of GOD.

That Pepsi doesn't taste as good then, does it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember this one dude I used to work with wayyy back in the day....fresh out of high school.

I always knew he had full control of his girl, but I didn't find out her was beating her ass until this one particular time.

His girl(Stephanie) always seemed quiet and demure.She was going to school for nursing, had her own car, and was paying most of the bills/rent on the apartment they had together.I was always looking at her like how the fukk you end up with this dude?:what:.

I was cool with the nikka, but it wasn't like we were best buds or anything.I kinda ended up kicking with him by default because we were the only two black dudes at our job.

Anyway.....This dude used to drop her off at school and use her car all day.

One day we picked her up about a hour late and she was pissed off.

Whenever we picked her up,I'd hop in the back seat and let them sit in the front.On this day, you could just sense that she had reached her limit and was ready to erupt.Right as she started to voice her displeasure, this nikka(while he was still driving) reached over and palmed her whole face.He just mushed her face all the way up.I mean straight crumpled her shyt.

I was in the back seat :ohhh::huhldup::why:....uncomfortable as shyt.I just told the nikka he needed to chill out.

Right as I said it, ol girl looked back at me:no:"see, this is the type of person he really is" that's when he caught her with a stiff jab that made the right side of her face smear up against the passenger side window....." say something else, Steph:angry:..say something else:pacspit:"

shyt was just awkward.

I ran into Stephanie like 3 years after that and she wanted to get down with me, but I just couldn't go there.Plus I remembered how that nikka told me he had her eating ass and sucking his dikk from the back:wow::scusthov:...had to pass

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
From what I see, he beats her when she gets out of line or talks back. She does have a very slick and disrespectful mouth. And it's not like she always sits back and just takes an ass whipping. She fights back and sometimes she starts the fights. But at the end of the day she's a woman, and most men can easily whip a woman's ass unless she's some pro fighter of some sort. He has never been arrested because they're from the hood, they don't do cops. She's never called the cops on him. Others have, but they both deny abuse when the police arrived that one time.

Regardless homes stay away from that dude, fukk around go over there a day when shyt get out of control and he end up murdering his girl and you get hit with some accessory to murder charge.

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
Have you ever interfered in a domestic violence dispute? You feel like such an idiot when the woman goes back and allows the abuse to happen again. Then you look like the bad guy. It's not a good idea to make decisions for people, especially when they appear to not want to be helped. Imagine me pulling her to the side and saying "You know, you deserve to be treated better and not take the abuse". The next argument they have, she says "Sharp said I deserve to be treated better..." You know how that goes and she still stays with him. As far as my friend, he's gotten better and doesn't do it in front of us as much, but I'm pretty sure he still beats that ass behind closed doors.

you don't have to interfere... imo, one needs to just let ol'boy know that can't be happening around them, because if one sees that shyt, then he's the one bringing his friend into that situation.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
i dont condone it but a few of my uncles were real life
* bytch if you dont comeback with money i'm beating yo ass*
pimps and i love my uncles with all of my heart.
215060l.gif

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
None of my homies do that shyt, and if they did, I'd try to talk to them to get them to stop.

If they didn't (which I'm sure they wouldn't) then I'd stop kicking it with them.

I know it's not my business, but I won't associate myself with that.