I Have A Friend Who Is A Woman Beater (He beats *****es for real)

TBD

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would cut him off. I don't want to be associated with people like that.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Some chicks be getting off to it I swear...why else would they stay in that situation? And they are the first ones to say "I love him" when asked why not leave :stopitslime:

And in that case I have no sympathy. Can't help a person that won't help themselves.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
He'd beat ur girls ass too

:ooh::ooh:

Nah, I think he'd know better. It's moreso that he would beat the chick in front of my girl with no consideration for how that would make my shorty feel. He's getting better tho. He came along way from close handed uppercuts to simple backhanded pimp slaps. Baby steps. He'll get there one day.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I hang around multiple dudes who are known to have hit women. Hell, one of my best friends is locked down for four years for throwing his baby mama down a flight of stairs. It is what it is.

:yeshrug:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
A "predicate woman beater." Sharp should put it on a t-shirt and sell those shyts for $5 each.

Why does he beat them? Why do they hang out with him long enough to get hit? Why do they stay after the first blow? Why has he not yet been apprehended by law enforcement? In what region do women knowingly sign up to be abused?

In what context does Sharp know this predicate? Is this a cry for help, Sharp?

Daps
Reppin
Twin Cities
are you scared of the dude or something? you can't speak up and tell the dude shyt like that can't be happening in front of you?

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
are you scared of the dude or something? you can't speak up and tell the dude shyt like that can't be happening in front of you?

Have you ever interfered in a domestic violence dispute? You feel like such an idiot when the woman goes back and allows the abuse to happen again. Then you look like the bad guy. It's not a good idea to make decisions for people, especially when they appear to not want to be helped. Imagine me pulling her to the side and saying "You know, you deserve to be treated better and not take the abuse". The next argument they have, she says "Sharp said I deserve to be treated better..." You know how that goes and she still stays with him. As far as my friend, he's gotten better and doesn't do it in front of us as much, but I'm pretty sure he still beats that ass behind closed doors.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I knew a woman who got beat by her man for YEARRRRRRRRS!!!!! but the final straw was when she caught him cheating.

She set him on fire while he slept and did some time.......

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
A "predicate woman beater." Sharp should put it on a t-shirt and sell those shyts for $5 each.

Why does he beat them? Why do they hang out with him long enough to get hit? Why do they stay after the first blow? Why has he not yet been apprehended by law enforcement? In what region do women knowingly sign up to be abused?

In what context does Sharp know this predicate? Is this a cry for help, Sharp?

From what I see, he beats her when she gets out of line or talks back. She does have a very slick and disrespectful mouth. And it's not like she always sits back and just takes an ass whipping. She fights back and sometimes she starts the fights. But at the end of the day she's a woman, and most men can easily whip a woman's ass unless she's some pro fighter of some sort. He has never been arrested because they're from the hood, they don't do cops. She's never called the cops on him. Others have, but they both deny abuse when the police arrived that one time.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
Ehhh...I would ask him not to do it in front of me. That's between him and his girl.
If she wants to stay getting roughed up that's really not my problem.

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
Sonny_beats_Carlo.png

bad example he paid for that ass whoopin.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Nah, I think he'd know better. It's moreso that he would beat the chick in front of my girl with no consideration for how that would make my shorty feel. He's getting better tho. He came along way from close handed uppercuts to simple backhanded pimp slaps. Baby steps. He'll get there one day.

Does your boy punk men like that?

If not he's a fakkit

• Dap
Reactions: I'z