I Have A Friend Who Is A Woman Beater (He beats *****es for real)

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
How would you feel if you found out one of your close male friends was a predicate woman beater? Meaning, he beat girlfriends consistently, especially when they get out of line. And he makes it publicly known that he will fukk a chick up. Would it change your relationship with him?

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
I know a couple nikkas like that. Not sayin it's okay but it's the norm to know at least one nikka who does that.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
I have a friend like that. He'll ask me "Sharp are you thirsty?" I'll say yeah. He'll say to his woman, "baby, get Sharp a drink". And if she doesn't get up in the next 30 seconds, a backhand to the face, "bytch, didn't I tell you to get up and make my boy a drink". shyt be having me cringing a bit. I kinda felt bad like I was responsible for her getting pimp smacked with the force of GOD.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It sad because the woman whos beat always seem to find herself in relationships where shes getting her ass kicked. I think thats just her type sometimes.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i wouldn't care, thats his business

although i think its somethin strange with a cat that constantly victimizes tha weak, some type of complex, now if tha bytch is tha same size and she initiates tha fights then oh well bytch better fly like a butterfly and sting like a bee

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a friend like that. He'll ask me "Sharp are you thirsty?" I'll say yeah. He'll say to his woman, "baby, get Sharp a drink". And if she doesn't get up in the next 30 seconds, a backhand to the face, "bytch, didn't I tell you to get up and make my boy a drink". shyt be having me cringing a bit. I kinda felt bad like I was responsible for her getting pimp smacked with the force of GOD.

damn that sound like a :smugdraper: situation

i'd be at that nikka house erryday erryday with my feet up on tha couch orderin drinks

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
Laurence+Fishbure+What%2527s+Love+got+to+do+with+it.PNG

:beli:

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I couldn't hang out with a dude like that. I can't witness a woman getting beaten. On the other hand, I wouldn't go out of my way to help the broad because chances are she is attracted to a certain type of guy that has the tendency whoop her ass.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I couldn't hang out with a dude like that. I can't witness a woman getting beaten. On the other hand, I wouldn't go out of my way to help the broad because chances are she is attracted to a certain type of guy that has the tendency whoop her ass.

Sharp

Let That Hoe Go
Daps
I mean, you try to talk to them without getting all in their business. Dude will be like "yeah, u right.. but still catch her with the mean right hook the next day." It's as if they can't control it, they are predisposed to beating chicks. But after while you start to rationalize with yourself that this chick is stupid for staying there and taking the ass whippings. Keep in mind I never invite my girlfriend over to their spot.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
Not a homie but i used to live next door to this white dude, cool dude, we used to smoke together but dude was a pill head somethin serious. I used to hear him thru the walls roughin his wife up but he would never remember it, so he would wake up, they both be scratched up and shyt but he wouldnt have any memory of it.