I have a confession; I have a problem. I'm a serial dater...

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I spend way too much time courting women, I almost feel like a lightweight trick...

I don't pay for p*ssy. I don't pay anyone's bills. I don't buy gifts for these women. But I love the attention and knowing that "I still got it" so talking to multiple women at one time, every once in awhile sleeping with multiple women (I've only been sleeping with one woman for the last 3 months though), pulling these chicks even when I have minimal interest, it's weighing on me...

So I'm considering something that would be extreme to Rodney's life, just going celibate and jumping off the dating scene period...

I want to find my wife but the way I've been going about it isn't working. So maybe I gotta try something new...

Bout to see what these last two women I've met are bout, and I do have interest in both, and probably ending this fling with the chick of the last few months, and then I'm thinking of shutting it down. I'm tired of being a serial dater...

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
moesha-dear-diary.gif

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I spend way too much time courting women, I almost feel like a lightweight trick...

I don't pay for p*ssy. I don't pay anyone's bills. I don't buy gifts for these women. But I love the attention and knowing that "I still got it" so talking to multiple women at one time, every once in awhile sleeping with multiple women (I've only been sleeping with one woman for the last 3 months though), pulling these chicks even when I have minimal interest, it's weighing on me...

So I'm considering something that would be extreme to Rodney's life, just going celibate and jumping off the dating scene period...

I want to find my wife but the way I've been going about it isn't working. So maybe I gotta try something new...

Bout to see what these last two women I've met are bout, and I do have interest in both, and probably ending this fling with the chick of the last few months, and then I'm thinking of shutting it down. I'm tired of being a serial dater...
Based on this post, you do not have the discipline to be in a monogamous relationship.

BBG

Superstar
Daps

Bruh I was doing this exact same thing for like 3-4 months straight this year and even mentioned it on here a few times. DON'T DO IT

What's gonna happen is you will not find a quality woman during your time of celibacy, or on the rarest of rare chances you do, you will be so excited that you've found a quality woman worthy of your dikk that you go from celibate to stupid thirsty tryna beat her shyt loose every time y'all talk, and that will turn her off. I ended up losing the celibate game something serious and started throwing dikk around like a Frisbee again :snoop:

My advice is to not go full celibate but rather be more mindful of who you getting that nut off with, policing your own dikk is the only way. Good luck out there breh I know shyt is tough but moderation is key!!

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Post what those hoes look like :sas1:
I would love to but I'm not a disrespectful a$$hole...

Chick I've been seeing the lasr few months, I'm just not attracted to her. Dark skin, petite frame, short curly hair almost like a fro. But I'm not attracted to her. The sex is wack, she just a good hang. Outside of physical she aint attractive to me personality wise either. Gotta let her go...

Second chick is bad, short petite brown skin earthy chick. You just gone have to take my word on this 🤣...

Third chick, overweight redbone which is kinda my weakness, she got big tiddies and ass. She's cute, better looking than Girl 1 but not even close to Girl 2 who is fukking gorgeous...

There's a Girl 4 too, tall and dark and stacked. She lives in Indiana, haven't knocked her down in years and I'm trying to get her to come see when I get back next weekend, she has family here...
…you must not have any friends either; usually this is something you share with friends or family

:mjlol:
I don't 🤣 🤣...

I've never really adjusted to making friends in the real world since I went legit. I have one real friend, a homegirl wjo lives in DC but we talk infrequently. Everyone else I was ever friends with are still criminals, dead, or locked up, and that just isnt my wave anymore...
Based on this post, you do not have the discipline to be in a monogamous relationship.
I've questioned this about myself. I'm trying to get right so that I can be, though!

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Bruh I was doing this exact same thing for like 3-4 months straight this year and even mentioned it on here a few times. DON'T DO IT

What's gonna happen is you will not find a quality woman during your time of celibacy, or on the rarest of rare chances you do, you will be so excited that you've found a quality woman worthy of your dikk that you go from celibate to stupid thirsty tryna beat her shyt loose every time y'all talk, and that will turn her off. I ended up losing the celibate game something serious and started throwing dikk around like a Frisbee again :snoop:

My advice is to not go full celibate but rather be more mindful of who you getting that nut off with, policing your own dikk is the only way. Good luck out there breh I know shyt is tough but moderation is key!!
I can appreciate this advice. Nogga say throwing dikk like a Frisbee 🤣 🤣

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You done with your baby moms breh