I have a confession brehs. I'm a freaky a$$ N1gga. :manny:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
One of my ex's was bi and she had hoes on deck. Came over one night, they were drinking and started kissing. I was :gladbron: and started watching. Finally joined in on the action. fukked them both while they ate each other p*ssy. Fell asleep while they were still fukking because I was drunk as shyt myself.

When did I say I did ass to mouth? I hit like 4 chicks in the dookie shoot and it was aite.
I'm just saying since you do all this 'freaky' shyt would you have a problem wifing a broad that was into doing off the wall shyt too. What if she wants to piss in your mouth or something:usure::skip:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I'm just saying since you do all this 'freaky' shyt would you have a problem wifing a broad that was into doing off the wall shyt too. What if she wants to piss in your mouth or something:usure::skip:

If I'mma be with a broad for the rest of my fukking life, I would hope she is open to some freaky shyt.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I done fukked hoes in the ass. :manny:

Yeah I done ate the cervix out a hoes p*ssy. :manny:

Yeah I done fukked my girl and her bestfriend in a threesome. :manny:

Yeah I done went face first in a phat ass booty. :manny:

Ya'll green nikkas gonna learn the deal when you get more p*ssy. :ufdup: Get off your lil pedestal. Sounding like a damn Mormon message board and shyt. Ol "missionary is the only way" ass nikkas.

fukk them fakkits cause whatever they wont do, another man will do and they will be on here crying talking about get married brehs

all that means is more puss for us to eat and fukk :ohlawd::blessed:

havent had my face sat on in a long time :noah:
@DarlingNikki :mjpls:

Last edited by a moderator:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
fukk them fakkits cause whatever they wont do, another man will do and they will be on here crying talking about get married brehs

all that means is more puss for us to eat and fukk :ohlawd::blessed:

havent had my face sat on in a long time :noah:
@DarlingNikki :mjpls:

Haaa, I already know man. Real recognize real. Thats why we #RNO where @DreadHead P @KushGawd and @Coney Island at. nikkas tryna turn this board into a lame heaven and shyt. Go out and get p*ssy brehs. Stop thinking so much about what you heard from nikkas in high school. I'm down for some freaky shyt unless it's on some homo shyt. Just had to take a moment to preach to them. Feel like a OG in this hoe.

Last edited by a moderator:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I almost had a threesome with this chick and her best friend, but the night it was supposed to happen she said she had her period:to: They were texting me all day the few days leading up to it saying shyt like "You sure you can handle us both big boy" etc. and I was :smugfavre::steviej: Then the chick's friend ended up getting back with her ex a couple weeks later:damn: so it never happened.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
To Hoes :huhldup:

Nah nikka you just a nasty ass nikka, hurry up and go get checked before you destroy more of our ebony queens. Nigas like you is the enemy :scusthov:

You'd be the nikka at work looking at pictures of you're lovely wife, while another nikkas is going in balls deep. Come home and kiss your "queen" while she has another nikkas ball sweat in her saliva :scusthov:. Good luck good brother.