I have a confession brehs. I'm a freaky a$$ N1gga. :manny:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
I once fukked my girl while she was in the middle of shyttin' on the toilet. I busted right in the bathroom naked, spread her legs, positioned myself in front of her and got to smashin'. She was all :wtf: and resisting at first, but a few :steviej: faces and a deep kiss stopped that shyt. Then at one point I let the dikk hover near the p*ssy and she was tellin' me to please stick it back in, but I was like ":birdman: Uh-uh, not until you drop one and I hear the splash"......she hit me with the :usure: and I was like "I'm dead ass; if you don't do it then I'm gone :birdman:".....then she started straining for like ten seconds, and I heard the "ploop". Then I finished her off from there

You ain't ready, nikka :rudy:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Yeah I done fukked hoes in the ass. :manny:

Yeah I done ate the cervix out a hoes p*ssy. :manny:

Yeah I done fukked my girl and her bestfriend in a threesome. :manny:

Yeah I done went face first in a phat ass booty. :manny:

Ya'll green nikkas gonna learn the deal when you get more p*ssy. :ufdup: Get off your lil pedestal. Sounding like a damn Mormon message board and shyt. Ol "missionary is the only way" ass nikkas.

What you won't do,another nikka will so might as well get the job done yourself:manny:

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
I once fukked my girl while she was in the middle of shyttin' on the toilet. I busted right in the bathroom naked, spread her legs, positioned myself in front of her and got to smashin'. She was all :wtf: and resisting at first, but a few :steviej: faces and a deep kiss stopped that shyt. Then at one point I let the dikk hover near the p*ssy and she was tellin' me to please stick it back in, but I was like ":birdman: Uh-uh, not until you drop one and I hear the splash"......she hit me with the :usure: and I was like "I'm dead ass; if you don't do it then I'm gone :birdman:".....then she started straining for like ten seconds, and I heard the "ploop". Then I finished her off from there

:patrice: Yousa nasty nikka.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Let me ask you this tho breh, would you wife a broad that let you stick it in her ass then immediately sucked it off while the stench of her moist booty is still on the tip of your dikk?

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Yeah, I did nikka. And most of the shyt was enjoyable some what. Go to church and get married breh.

:deadrose:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Details on the threesome please :lupe:

One of my ex's was bi and she had hoes on deck. Came over one night, they were drinking and started kissing. I was :gladbron: and started watching. Finally joined in on the action. fukked them both while they ate each other p*ssy. Fell asleep while they were still fukking because I was drunk as shyt myself.

Let me ask you this tho breh, would you wife a broad that let you stick it in her ass then immediately sucked it off while the stench of her moist booty is still on the tip of your dikk?

When did I say I did ass to mouth? I hit like 4 chicks in the dookie shoot and it was aite.