i hate when old niccas try to flex in front of some young broads

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Real talk though, young chicks aint even messing around with young dudes now. Its a great time to be 30-35

You get your picking from early 20's to mid 40's.

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Lemme show ya what he did.

2 females walk in , you 20 something so you on one level, and you got their attention.

He then deflects what you are doing as making you look young and immature, and you yourself said you fell back.
You leave... he then scoops em up.

:yeshrug:

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
Lemme show ya what he did.

2 females walk in , you 20 something so you on one level, and you got their attention.

He then deflects what you are doing as making you look young and immature, and you yourself said you fell back.
You leave... he then scoops em up.

:yeshrug:

i dont know if he scooped them up

Gotright

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
detroit
Pulls in gas station next to a young nikka in a 00 Monte Carlo. :sadcam:

Catches eye contact with his girl when she see the foreign whip pull in. :blessed:

Goes into gas station where he buying loosies and 1 pack of cigarillos and 15 on pump 2 :pachaha:

Pulls out crisp 100 bill and gets 5 packs of cigarillos and the rest on pump 4. :skip:

Walks back out and look at shorty in the car and gives her a Lil eyebrow raise, I can now see her wondering what kind of shoes them are I got on :myman:

Starts pumpin gas then I turn on ciera body party:shaq:

Sees ol boy come out and ask ol girl wtf you lookin at and stop signing along to that nikka music :damn:

Pulls off knowing I just fukked up they night and if she see me around the hood again she gonna pull-up on me tryin to holler:lolbron:
:deadmanny: nikka don't come to my gas station on warren.......this the funniest shyt I done read and a long time cause I can picture this shyt

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
:deadmanny: nikka don't come to my gas station on warren.......this the funniest shyt I done read and a long time cause I can picture this shyt

Warren and cadieux bruh. I'm there:lolbron:

Warren down past alter road you safe cause I ain't going to them shyts:takedat: