i hate when old niccas try to flex in front of some young broads

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Please do not touch me...i hate that with a passion. I hate men that come off too aggressive as well.

If a nikka whistle at me, i just might laugh :pachaha:

Those chicks was prolly some birds anyway and prolly saw dolla signs.

Also the best way to get my attention is sparking up a random convo...maybe abt something within the store/place we're in....something u mightve heard in the news or maybe commenting on my physical appearance like complimenting me on my skin tone, smile or eyes :manny:

Simple things.

yes :snoop: A nikka guessed my sign right a month ago and just knew he was in there :rudy:

well if that's ur go-to line, statistically speaking it should work 1/12 or 8% of the time u say that.

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
That old nikka been getting p*ssy for years putting young
bucks on the spot...
you left.....that old nikka got them yamps in that lincoln
and hit the the weed spot and the liquor store.
34rdauo.gif

:deadrose:

NubianVitruvian

Retired
Daps
"Don't correct your enemies when they are making a mistake."

Anytime dudes flops like that in front of you, you gain points by comparison.

AB Ziggy

Banned
Daps
Agree with OP. Old nikkas just can't act their fukking ages. Lame ass dude i tell ya.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:aicmon: so i ran to the store real quick to grab something to drink

im in line when some youg hoes my age come in and i guess they get to choosing or whatever nothing special i start talkin wit em lil jokes n shyt

they like what you doin after work blah blah im like shyt idk wat yall got up?

next thing i know this old nicca like 30 start talkin about why young nikkas dont use proper language when talkin to females makin a scene n shyt, im like :what: nikka fukk on you act like we in church fall back clown

so i guess he tryna finesse n shyt still yappin now he talkin to the females talkin bout yall young ladies deserve better n young nikkas aint shyt nowadays they laughin at his stupid ass cuz he so obvious now i just fell back paid for my shyt n walked away

i hate when old nikkas do that lame shyt :aicmon: shyt threw me off

someone in their 30s is old? :aicmon:

many of these young chicks aren't even fukking with dudes your age. they're fukking with nikkas in their 30s (sometimes, their 40s) if they got their shyt together.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So instead of confronting him, you got online and complained like a hoe smh. What a little bytch.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Pulls in gas station next to a young nikka in a 00 Monte Carlo. :sadcam:

Catches eye contact with his girl when she see the foreign whip pull in. :blessed:

Goes into gas station where he buying loosies and 1 pack of cigarillos and 15 on pump 2 :pachaha:

Pulls out crisp 100 bill and gets 5 packs of cigarillos and the rest on pump 4. :skip:

Walks back out and look at shorty in the car and gives her a Lil eyebrow raise, I can now see her wondering what kind of shoes them are I got on :myman:

Starts pumpin gas then I turn on ciera body party:shaq:

Sees ol boy come out and ask ol girl wtf you lookin at and stop signing along to that nikka music :damn:

Pulls off knowing I just fukked up they night and if she see me around the hood again she gonna pull-up on me tryin to holler:lolbron: