I hate water

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
You should try tracking your water intake. There are apps where you can write down your age, weight, height, etc. And it will tell you how much water you need a day.

It's very important to drink water every day because our whole body is made up of 60-65% percent of water. It's a good thing you cut out sodas/store brand juices.

You still need plenty of fluids in your system.

No, it's not a bad idea. Making your own juices/smoothies at home is better and healthier than buying store brand.

I personally don't use sugar when I make my own juices/smoothies. If it tastes good to me then I leave it the way it is. If I want to sweeten my juice/smoothies a little. I would add a little agave or honey to it.

You can use sugar but if I were you I would try to limit my intake. If your goal is to lose weight then you should limit that.
Yes use natural sugars. Brown sugars

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
What I do since I dont drink as much as I should either is one bottle first thing in the morning. One after my first meal(which is usually fruit) and 1 after my second(my second meal isnt too far after my first since the first is just to get the digestion going in a smooth manner) or drink two and delay a meal. I usually get the bulk in during a workout because you dont really care about the taste when you are trying to stay hydrated. Idk it works for me because it seems like there is only so much I can deal with at once before i get tired of it unless im working out. The earlier in the day you can do it the better

I wouldnt use sugar at all because your problem seems to be not liking natural flavors so sugar isnt going to help in that deparment. The more sugar you use the more you want

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I can drink it sometimes, but that shyt I can't drink 24/7. I tried stevia and it taste like shyt. I tried diet, taste like shyt. I tried lemon in my water same thing.

I can drink water, but not have that be the only thing I drink.

All of those make me feen for sugar. It's like I'm craving it. But I really dont like water because it has no flavor.

I don't like soda or juice much, I mostly like to make tea or lemonade/lime, with sugar in it.

I want to lose weight, but drinking things without calories is hard is hell because it taste like shyt.

What can I do?
Essentia :ahh:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Lmao $21? What that shyt taste like
$21? :dahell: you looking at

But its the purest most quenching water I've ever had. Got like 5 cases at home and won't drink anything else

I'd rather get kicked in my nuts before I drink Dasana or Aquafina, etc. shyt makes me wanna throw up

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Maybe it was for a case. That's the first price I saw when I googled it.

$21? :dahell: you looking at

But its the purest most quenching water I've ever had. Got like 5 cases at home and won't drink anything else

I'd rather get kicked in my nuts before I drink Dasana or Aquafina, etc. shyt makes me wanna throw up

Balla

Superstar
Daps
What do you drink when you get tired of water

What I do since I dont drink as much as I should either is one bottle first thing in the morning. One after my first meal(which is usually fruit) and 1 after my second(my second meal isnt too far after my first since the first is just to get the digestion going in a smooth manner) or drink two and delay a meal. I usually get the bulk in during a workout because you dont really care about the taste when you are trying to stay hydrated. Idk it works for me because it seems like there is only so much I can deal with at once before i get tired of it unless im working out. The earlier in the day you can do it the better

I wouldnt use sugar at all because your problem seems to be not liking natural flavors so sugar isnt going to help in that deparment. The more sugar you use the more you want

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
What do you drink when you get tired of water
Nothing which isnt a good look :lolbron:. Going to try drinking smoothies more and maybe making hot chocolate when im tired of water/tea

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
How do you get tired of drinking water:what:
I had a period where I only drunk juice or soda as a youth and a period where I would feel weirdly bloated or constantly have to go to the bathroom when i was only drinking water