I hate water

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I can drink it sometimes, but that shyt I can't drink 24/7. I tried stevia and it taste like shyt. I tried diet, taste like shyt. I tried lemon in my water same thing.

I can drink water, but not have that be the only thing I drink.

All of those make me feen for sugar. It's like I'm craving it. But I really dont like water because it has no flavor.

I don't like soda or juice much, I mostly like to make tea or lemonade/lime, with sugar in it.

I want to lose weight, but drinking things without calories is hard is hell because it taste like shyt.

What can I do?

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Flavor packs like mio and crystal light?

Are those unhealthy for you?

What do you drink?

you aren't the only one fam...you have no choice but to get something like a fruit infusion water bottle or some flavor packs because water is of the utmost importance.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
db8d8cd8e67303c0cc4958e0036496e956.jpg

Balla

Superstar
Daps
Is propel healthy? You know how you always find something that taste good then the wanna say chemicals in it are bad for you.

I drink BCAAs and ill put fruit like lemon, pineapple, strawberry, oranges in my water jug and propel.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

You can go ahead and not drink any water and see what kind of health problems you will develop as you get older. :manny:

Water will HELP you lose weight. And add other benefits to your health as well.

I used to have the same mindset as you when I was 15 years old. Now that I grew out of it. I love water! I can drink it every day.

You should try detoxing your water since you don't like the tasteless flavor. Try experimenting with different flavors to your liking and see if it fits you.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
I do drink water, but not 24/7. Would it still be bad if I made my own drinks? Like lemonade and tea with 2-3 scoops of sugar?

I drink water, but i do get tired of it, so I drink a cup or two of something else.

I don't drink soda or juice like that.

You can go ahead and not drink any water and see what kind of health problems you will develop as you get older. :manny:

Water will HELP you lose weight. And add other benefits to your health as well.

I used to have the same mindset as you when I was 15 years old. Now that I grew out of it. I love water! I can drink it every day.

You should try detoxing your water since you don't like the tasteless flavor. Try experimenting with different flavors to your liking and see if it fits you.

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I do drink water, but not 24/7.

You should try tracking your water intake. There are apps where you can write down your age, weight, height, etc. And it will tell you how much water you need a day.

It's very important to drink water every day because our whole body is made up of 60-65% percent of water. It's a good thing you cut out sodas/store brand juices.

You still need plenty of fluids in your system.

Would it still be bad if I made my own drinks?

No, it's not a bad idea. Making your own juices/smoothies at home is better and healthier than buying store brand.

Like lemonade and tea with 2-3 scoops of sugar?

I personally don't use sugar when I make my own juices/smoothies. If it tastes good to me then I leave it the way it is. If I want to sweeten my juice/smoothies a little. I would add a little agave or honey to it.

You can use sugar but if I were you I would try to limit my intake. If your goal is to lose weight then you should limit that.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
What if I stay under calories?

I had nothing but water today and feel like throwing up.

You should try tracking your water intake. There are apps where you can write down your age, weight, height, etc. And it will tell you how much water you need a day.

It's very important to drink water every day because our whole body is made up of 60-65% percent of water. It's a good thing you cut out sodas/store brand juices.

You still need plenty of fluids in your system.

No, it's not a bad idea. Making your own juices/smoothies at home is better and healthier than buying store brand.

I personally don't use sugar when I make my own juices/smoothies. If it tastes good to me then I leave it the way it is. If I want to sweeten my juice/smoothies a little. I would add a little agave or honey to it.

You can use sugar but if I were you I would try to limit my intake. If your goal is to lose weight then you should limit that.