I hate dudes that got my same exact name

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I googled myself and facebook searched my name on some extreme vanity shyt cuz my name is kinda unique, right? I aint gon put it out here but my middle name especially is on el debarge sounding shyt... yoooo I seen like 40 fukking ppl on fb with my SAME name verbatim brehs, I cant stand not one of these mothafukkas I wanna fight and kill all of them with my bare hands and absorb their souls to place me as dominance over these fakkits... how u feel about this?
Not I. My name is quite rare, so I take pride whenever the rare moment comes that I see someone else with my name. I've never personally met anyone with my name before, but one of my FB buddies has another FB buddy that he knows that shares my name. I think seeing duke on his page was literally the first time I'd ever seen someone else with my name.

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I have never googled my name but there are 2 guys in my office with the exact same name. It's just that one is spelled differently but it's the same name when said. They usually say the middle initial to make sure you know who your talking about. It's very common name but I'm not saying it here.