I hate dudes that got my same exact name

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
:noah: My name is not unique at all.....I just googled it and got over a million hits.

Thats good. You blend in but theres always a flip side if someone causes a problem for you, which is the good side of blending in for that person. Vice versa

Posted from my mobile device using tapatalk2

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I can google my first name and I'm the first link that pops up :win: news articles dedicated to the young don

Maumee

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
where i live, they have the automatic license plate scanners.

two summers ago, i got pulled over by a cop so i pulled into the gas station wonderin what the hell. by the time i put my car into park, there were 7 cops (including street-dressed) behind my car.

one of em gets on the mic and goes thru the whole "TURN OFF YOUR IGNITION" "ROLL DOWN YOUR WINDOWS" "THROW THE KEYS OUT THE WINDOW" "OPEN DOOR SLOWLY" "KEEP BACK TURNED" "DROP TO YOUR KNEES" "PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK"

all with 5 or 6 guns pointed at me in the middle of college area gas station full of people.

im literally thinkin im dreamin.

they throw me in the back of the car while im askin em profusely whats this about whats this about just shocked.

they tear up my car. all this without me knowin what the hell is goin on.

i finally get a cop to tell me. he says i have 3 felony warrants for my arrest from a town like 3 hours north of me.

i got out of it tho. all because somebody else with my exact same name from my exact hometown (3 hours away) did this dirt and they messed it up in the computers.

that was crazy. good story to tell tho.

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
My name sounds like a fukking mexican immigrant's :wow:
I googled myself and there are too many clones to count.

its long as fukk, signing multiple forms becomes a bytch
but when my latina friends says it with the accent
:takedat: