I hate dudes that got my same exact name

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I googled myself and facebook searched my name on some extreme vanity shyt cuz my name is kinda unique, right? I aint gon put it out here but my middle name especially is on el debarge sounding shyt... yoooo I seen like 40 fukking ppl on fb with my SAME name verbatim brehs, I cant stand not one of these mothafukkas I wanna fight and kill all of them with my bare hands and absorb their souls to place me as dominance over these fakkits... how u feel about this?

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
You got nothing to worry about when you name your kid La'Vantay Trentell Navaj'o Jenkins

is that pronounce nav a ho like an indian?

Nawww nikka is prounounced gnaw vaugh oyhohhhhyhoo dont get it twisted, fukk I look like a redskin logo, why would you think that

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
You got nothing to worry about when you name your kid La'Vantay Trentell Navaj'o Jenkins

Nawww nikka is prounounced gnaw vaugh oyhohhhhyhoo dont get it twisted, fukk I look like a redskin logo, why would you think that

Good luck getting a job with a name like that :mjpls:

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
Only people with my names live in Italy and shyt. Having a weird CAC last name is :win:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

lol

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
I googled myself and facebook searched my name on some extreme vanity shyt cuz my name is kinda unique, right? I aint gon put it out here but my middle name especially is on el debarge sounding shyt... yoooo I seen like 40 fukking ppl on fb with my SAME name verbatim brehs, I cant stand not one of these mothafukkas I wanna fight and kill all of them with my bare hands and absorb their souls to place me as dominance over these fakkits... how u feel about this?

:ohhh:

Last edited by a moderator:

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali

:russ::russ:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
some black woman who is a fashion designer has the same name as me :win: