Reppin
St louis
this hoe trippin.
KJFKob7.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
Look im not going to keep googling this sick shyt to get your head out of the cloud of delusion with these white women pedo-ing out their kids with their sick gender change platform. Being a tomboy does not lead to -“I want to be a him” I had a stage where I was into running and playing sports when I was 10-11, putting my hair in a messy bun and go play softball but fast forward to now, I only own one -2
pair of sneakers, and that’s mainly for running and I wear make up, heels etc. tomboys are just late bloomers who peak later as far as accepting their femininity, they do not want to be men or have male attributes.
5 young celebs who don’t conform to traditional gender roles

Assigned the female sex at birth, the now 13-year-old of the Mr. & Mrs. Smith megastars identifies as male and would like to be called John. John has a polished style, rocking short haircuts and slick suits. His parents, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, fully support him,

This whole transgender issue is just out of hand. A child shouldnt be enabled to „change“ their damn gender. There are tons of things were the law is like „ :whoa: nope gotta be an adult to do that“ but something as huge as this can be placed into the responsibility of a fukking child ?!?!:mindblown:
Parents need to put their foot down here and not just give in

nkb97

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC
Evil bytch deserves one of the worst deaths ever. I said this in another thread before....she knows exactly what tf she's doing.... bro this shyt is so evil

Smug bytch needs to get stomped in the back of the fukking head by this boys family for this bullshyt