Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Look closely at this pic - they know EXACTLY what there doing with these kids - why is she out in the fields picking cotton
couple-takes-photos-of-black-girl-in-cotton-field.jpg

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired

They took those innocent Black children's lives, and they already had allegations of child abuse before they murdered them. Seem to be big Liberal Bernie supporters, too. I absolutely despise white Liberals. WHITE LIBERALS ARE NOT OUR FRIENDS!!!! No current big stage politicians are.
:sas1:

This whole Charlize Theron shyt.....IM TALKING TO MY TRUE AND REAL BLACK MALE POSTERS... You negroes better get serious and get on code, immediately. Black masculinity has always been under attack, but it's increasingly getting worse. THIS IS BLATANT AND OVERT MODERN DAY BUCK-BREAKING. Black men and boys are being attacked in every way possible in this society, and this is just one form of attack from the opposition. She is even parading this young man around like "yeah...I'm emasculating this little black boy and you aren't/can't do anything about it". Almost like a pet, a slave, or a eunuch.
:jbhmm:

Please stay righteous, be responsible, build strong families, raise masculine sons, raise respectful daughters and be positive examples in our community. Enough is enough. Every day is getting harder to endure this wicked society. I can not wait for it to be destroyed. Every single fukking day, I see some wicked shyt like this that gets me heated.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hold the fukk up:mindblown:

The lil boy hugging the cop was 1 of the foster kids murdered by them lesbians?

Omfg:picard:

Boy was hugging the cop like save me from these bytches

Yeah those bytches deliberately killed all those kids smh
They’re saying that the boy wasn’t crying “tears of happiness “ with that hug, he was crying for help because of the abuse going on in the home. CPS was called out multiple times to the home but were sent away. One of the adopted kids ran to the neighbors for food and help, the neighbors sent them back home. No one cared.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...nd-his-white-adoptive-mothers/?outputType=amp

-When Devonte Hart’s emotional photo went viral in 2014, white America embraced it. The image of a black kid in a fedora, giving out “free hugs” to a white officer during a police brutality protest was viewed as a sign of hope and racial reconciliation. It was, as CNN put it, “the picture we needed.”

But like many black Americans, I was skeptical. As an adopted child-abuse survivor, I identified with the pain I saw on Devonte’s face and bristled at what seemed to be a staged act of virtue,

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This took me over the edge. That child is beautiful yet she's in a cotton field with her whilte grandparents? Good bye
You’re about to be even more incensed.
'You're Hurting Me': Video Shows White Adoptive Father Grabbing Black Girl as She Sobs and Screams 'Help'

Call the cops,” the other man identifying as the father and observing the incident said. “You g—–n … We’ve got four Black children. You think we’re bigots?”

“You don’t kick this lil girl like this. You don’t do this,” the woman said.

ThaEruditious

She luv it over here like Gold Watch.
Daps
Reppin
Nashville/Augusta
You’re about to be even more incensed.
'You're Hurting Me': Video Shows White Adoptive Father Grabbing Black Girl as She Sobs and Screams 'Help'

Call the cops,” the other man identifying as the father and observing the incident said. “You g—–n … We’ve got four Black children. You think we’re bigots?”

“You don’t kick this lil girl like this. You don’t do this,” the woman said.

And muthafukkas wonder why I loathe white people. fukk this shyt, I'm goin to bed on that note.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:snoop: Playground plus? shyt sounds fake
Look im not going to keep googling this sick shyt to get your head out of the cloud of delusion with these white women pedo-ing out their kids with their sick gender change platform. Being a tomboy does not lead to -“I want to be a him” I had a stage where I was into running and playing sports when I was 10-11, putting my hair in a messy bun and go play softball but fast forward to now, I only own one -2
pair of sneakers, and that’s mainly for running and I wear make up, heels etc. tomboys are just late bloomers who peak later as far as accepting their femininity, they do not want to be men or have male attributes.
5 young celebs who don’t conform to traditional gender roles

Assigned the female sex at birth, the now 13-year-old of the Mr. & Mrs. Smith megastars identifies as male and would like to be called John. John has a polished style, rocking short haircuts and slick suits. His parents, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, fully support him,

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Look im not going to keep googling this sick shyt to get your head out of the cloud of delusion with these white women pedo-ing out their kids with their sick gender change platform.
5 young celebs who don’t conform to traditional gender roles

Assigned the female sex at birth, the now 13-year-old of the Mr. & Mrs. Smith megastars identifies as male and would like to be called John. John has a polished style, rocking short haircuts and slick suits. His parents, Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt, fully support him,
I ain’t disagreeing I’m just questioning the sources.. you know how internet is with false shyt floating around