I HATE Charlize Theron.

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
I swear this broad raises my blood pressure with this shyt. Dont she make the 2nd adopted kid from an entirely different african country dress like a girl too? Like raising them kids with no masculine energy around isnt the the problem and why no man will fukk with her because of that nutty shyt

What? A 2nd boy?! WTF!

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
I swear this broad raises my blood pressure with this shyt. Dont she make the 2nd adopted kid from an entirely different african country dress like a girl too? Like raising them kids with no masculine energy around isnt the the problem and why no man will fukk with her because of that nutty shyt
What? A 2nd boy?! WTF!
No, the second child is a girl. It took me 20 seconds to find that out with a google search and you could have done the same.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Just sick, and pure evil. That little boys johnson is clearly visible through the leotard. So inappropriate.

We can't keep allowing this shyt

I agree. Unfortunately, there are quite a few of us that just don’t care, as long as it doesn’t personally affect them, won’t say anything if the child appears happy, or will say it’s not on anyone to tell that woman how to parent her child.