I HATE Charlize Theron.

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not even playing or exaggerating but

these people deserve to be locked the fukk up.

i don’t give a fukk what other crazy shyt happens with us as humans

whatever dumb shyt it is it will never, ever be ok to do to a child.

And if you disagree you can :camby:and you need actual help. No internet bullshyt.

End rant this :demonic: gets me heated as fukk

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
:gucci:you can not have no boy with that tight ass shyt on, I bet her sick ass helped him "tuck his balls in" too. Crazy fukkin bytch, I officially will never watch anything with her in it. Before I just refused to buy, but now I don't even want the bytch on my screen even if it's cable or some shyt I downloaded free on an app, she will not be on my tv ever again.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Why have you got this lil AFRICAN boy in a god damn leotard.

j3GCzqK.jpg

These Devils are working overtime. You think if this lil boy grew up in a Nigerian or Ghanaian household he'd be doing this bullshyt.

They working overtime on trying to destroy the Black Male. Lil nikka didn't stand a chance :mjcry:

She's from South Africa where for survival they are raised to believe the African man is a hyper aggressive beast that wants to kill them all and send the survivors back to Europe..

She is watering him down by turning him bytch..

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
i hope black twitter is on top of this:troll:

anyway..nothing to see here, rich white women been doing this to black children for centuries. kid is like an accessory to her

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear this broad raises my blood pressure with this shyt. Dont she make the 2nd adopted kid from an entirely different african country dress like a girl too? Like raising them kids with no masculine energy around isnt the the problem and why no man will fukk with her because of that nutty shyt