I hate being around high people

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
Our community really needs to practice sober living. Weed heads are the worse , imo. Marijuana addiction may not have the devastating effects that "hard drugs" have , but its definitely debilitating. Most weed addicts I know have absolutely no ambition or self discipline. Usually have fukked up careers , and have no real depth. Wake up out of your haze black men and women. Stand up , clean up , and live righteously. Stop doing their drugs , eating their red meat and pork , and chasing their reptilian women.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
yeah what about the people who would have amounted to nothing in life without marijuana. i know it is hard for you to accept but there are a lot of people who smoke weed and have busy schedules, good paying jobs, families, and a lot of other shyt going on.

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
I totally agree. It's cool in moderation. but I hate how it's become socially acceptable to smoke blunts on blunts on blunts all day just because "weed isn't addictive". Yet their eyes have become permanently yellowed, their skin a ghastly shade of smoke induced sallowness, and they have all the everyday mental sharpness of a butterknife. Disgusting. If the shyt went down today, could these nikkas run a mile? Or create and execute a strategic plan of action without their magical thinking herb? Ol spend $80 dollars every 4 days (mane IDK how much that shyt and 8ths and shyt cost) on their habit but I ain't a addict ass nukkas.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Why get high , John ? Are we getting high to shield ourselves from reality ? I face life with a sober mind. How can you call yourself a man , when you cant walk a day in your own shoes ? You cant live your life without altering your mind ?

it's pot man

it's like having a cup of coffee, no big deal

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
I totally agree. It's cool in moderation. but I hate how it's become socially acceptable to smoke blunts on blunts on blunts all day just because "weed isn't addictive". Yet their eyes have become permanently yellowed, their skin a ghastly shade of smoke induced sallowness, and they have all the everyday mental sharpness of a butterknife. Disgusting. If the shyt went down today, could these nikkas run a mile? Or create and execute a strategic plan of action without their magical thinking herb? Ol spend $80 dollars (mane IDK how much that shyt costs) every 4 days on their habit but I ain't a addict ass nukkas.

And its all they talk about.. Weed is highly addictive , and it actually consumes people. (I.E. Wiz , Snoop etc) 99.9% of people smoking weed are doing it because they have some sort of deficiency or deficit they're trying to compensate for.

It's so easy for nikkas to "just blaze" and forgo life in itself. Weed may not be dangerous or harmful, but it's certainly a waste of time and not really worth the trouble of getting it.

A complete waste of time. " Weed makes you not care about anything ".. Our community cant afford to be passive and apathetic. Not caring about anything is code for not having any ambition.

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
And its all they talk about.. Weed is highly addictive , and it actually consumes people. (I.E. Wiz , Snoop etc)

yeah they are actually millionaires and smoking weed is a big part of their "brand":youngsabo:

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
smokin kush right now before work breh
skys02.jpg

Where do you work ?

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Our community really needs to practice sober living. Weed heads are the worse , imo. Marijuana addiction may not have the devastating effects that "hard drugs" have , but its definitely debilitating. Most weed addicts I know have absolutely no ambition or self discipline. Usually have fukked up careers , and have no real depth. Wake up out of your haze black men and women. Stand up , clean up , and live righteously. Stop doing drugs their drugs , eating their red meat and pork , and chasing their reptilian women.

those are all stereotypes bruh.....just sounds like the character of people you hang around with.....I myself have a marijuana addiction and I live very comfortably and would consider myself successful.....Are you saying the white man pushed weed on us black folk???

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I totally agree. It's cool in moderation. but I hate how it's become socially acceptable to smoke blunts on blunts on blunts all day just because "weed isn't addictive". Yet their eyes have become permanently yellowed, their skin a ghastly shade of smoke induced sallowness, and they have all the everyday mental sharpness of a butterknife. Disgusting. If the shyt went down today, could these nikkas run a mile? Or create and execute a strategic plan of action without their magical thinking herb? Ol spend $80 dollars every 4 days (mane IDK how much that shyt and 8ths and shyt cost) on their habit but I ain't a addict ass nukkas.

i haven't bought weed in 2 weeks..but i smoke just about every day..

but my mental sharpness is like a ginsu :manny: