I guess I’m never playing any EA games ever again.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
They got my account locked to an old email, they randomly reset my password and want me to access that email to change it. I stopped using that email like 15 years ago.

Now whenever I try to play any EA game it tells me to reset my password.

There’s some convoluted support shyt I’m supposed to do but reading around the web it doesn’t really work.

fukk these fakkits anyway for trying to force orgin on everything. Will never touch an EA game again :pacspit:
Call them out on Twitter

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Welcome to the digital age brehs.
I got locked out of a steam account years ago and they never unlocked it for me

I been in the struggle since day one. rarely buy digital

same with my first itunes account from when I had an ipod. lost purchased music just like that.

go digital brehs

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I got locked out of a steam account years ago and they never unlocked it for me

I been in the struggle since day one. rarely buy digital

same with my first itunes account from when I had an ipod. lost purchased music just like that.

go digital brehs

I told meach but this is the future he wanted....:mjlol::russ:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I ran into this same exact situation and honestly don’t even remember if I ever got it fixed. I discovered it one day when trying to start Apex after not having played it for like 6 months. Then I realized it effects every EA game. I’ll have to check later because I have a feeling I’m still locked out.
Yep I did too somehow I got through to a live rep and I had to answer questions and if you get one wrong or you tell them you can't remember they'll tell you they can't help you because they don't believe it's you...I had to go through like 5 people till I finally found this nice Indian lady who helped me out...ironically when I got my shyt back I realized I only got two of the questions right I guess she figured that was good enough...Idk how they expect you to remember shyt like that though

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
its not their fault u stopped using the email you signed up with

theres no reason to not have the pw, especially if it was a free email
I didn’t sign up with an email. They do it through your Xbox account. I’ve since changed the email attached to my Xbox account but they didn’t change it on their end.

They decided they want me to change my password, but In order to do so they send the reset link to the old email.

Their own method of signing in on the web and changing the email doesn’t work cause it still wants to send the link to the old email to make the change.

It’s a hot ass mess and I’ve never had this much of a problem changing or accessing account info with any other service.