I guess I’m never playing any EA games ever again.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
You brought this on yourself playing EA games post 2005.

I stopped playing EA games back in November 1999 after I played NBA 2K on the Dreamcast. That's how I knew that true competition would expose their gimmicks :banderas:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
to be fair, this would be an issue with any service that's associated with an email you can no longer access. how else can they confirm it's you? the other option is usually answering those stupid questions like "what was the name of your favorite pet?"

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
to be fair, this would be an issue with any service that's associated with an email you can no longer access. how else can they confirm it's you? the other option is usually answering those stupid questions like "what was the name of your favorite pet?"
They don’t have any stupid questions, and they have it tied to my Xbox live account. I switched the email for my live account a long time ago, but there’s no way to change that on EA side of things.

Their own solution on their website doesn’t even work :beli:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I ran into this same exact situation and honestly don’t even remember if I ever got it fixed. I discovered it one day when trying to start Apex after not having played it for like 6 months. Then I realized it effects every EA game. I’ll have to check later because I have a feeling I’m still locked out.

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bought Jedi Fallen Order on epic store on sale and it used Origin. Then I tried some EA games on game pass and it made me install EA Play to access them. Went back to Jedi Fallen order and it says it'll only work if I install Origin. EA is the fukking worst.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I made a new xbl account just for EA games.

Honestly don’t play or care about EA games much, but there’s always one or two I wanna get my hands on.

Played a couple games of Madden and I’m not impressed at all.

Mad at myself for spending so much time trying to play that shyt. :smh:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Facebook is on this bullshyt too. My account got hacked and they have Zero customer support. They will have you do the automated bullshyt the. Tell you they sent the confirmation email to you but the hackers had changed the email and phone number on the account, so I never got the access code.

it’s like they only have this stuff in place because they have to be able to say they have security. But that shyt ain’t worth a damn.
I ultimately had to keep putting in request through oculus and eventually I got to speak to a person through email that was able to verify my account. It took two months for this to happen.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Didn’t need to log into anything to Fallen Order on console, series x .

Thank goodness
It’s in the background.

If you’ve played an EA game at some point on your Xbox, you’ve made an EA Origin account.

My problem is they randomly decided I need to change my password, and I can’t access the email I signed up with years ago.

There will be a time when they tell you to verify your account though your email. You better hope you still have access to said email :ufdup:

Last edited: