I guess I’m never playing any EA games ever again.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
They got my account locked to an old email, they randomly reset my password and want me to access that email to change it. I stopped using that email like 15 years ago.

Now whenever I try to play any EA game it tells me to reset my password.

There’s some convoluted support shyt I’m supposed to do but reading around the web it doesn’t really work.

fukk these fakkits anyway for trying to force orgin on everything. Will never touch an EA game again :pacspit:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Oh yeah I hate that
You know I can’t type with this controller stop it :snoop:

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
EA has the wackest customer service. I made 2 EA accounts and wanted to merge them into one and these people say it can't be done.. Activision lets you do it with ease.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
They got my account locked to an old email, they randomly reset my password and want me to access that email to change it. I stopped using that email like 15 years ago.

Now whenever I try to play any EA game it tells me to reset my password.

There’s some convoluted support shyt I’m supposed to do but reading around the web it doesn’t really work.

fukk these fakkits anyway for trying to force orgin on everything. Will never touch an EA game again :pacspit:
Yea that shyt is a bytch to go through...happened to me with apex because I didn't log in for months

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Customer service is a never ending loop of links that just keep sending me to the page saying check my fukking email that I can’t check :martin:

It won’t even let me open a support ticket cause I can’t fukking log in.

So what the fukk am I supposed to do at this point.

I’m just trying to play madden on Gamepass. I couldn’t imagine going to give them $60 and being told I can’t play the game cause I can’t access and old ass email.

EA ain’t shyt :smh:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I still got my Yahoo email from the 90s. Still use it too for stuff like that. I've only ever had 5 emails I've actively used and I still have 4 of the 5. Had to drop @att.net cause I dropped their DSL. Hotmail became Live and Gmail is still around. My current ISP doesn't get used for anything other than them.

When I lost AT&T I made sure to migrate all the accounts tied to it to my Gmail. Yall just drop email accounts and don't migrate accounts tied to them?