"I got you n!ggas scrambling.."- Booth Poster @BK The Great.. :scust:

Daps
another non-Black, coming around here talking slick.. and, the search function got him jammed up.. :francis:

completely forgot, this the same dude who was called out for lying about living in BK.. did some research, and look what the cat dragged in..

people envy i'm from brooklyn, it's all good though you know you want to be in NY. and @Entrapta310 u ain't no damn female you fukkin troll, post some pics of some titties or some shyt otherwise you's a damn liar. i posted proof multiple times from where i get my internet service to my powerball ticket. i got you nikkas scrambling,

tumblr_inline_oppbiqyQN81qccrjk_250.gif

@BK The Great come explain yourself, so we can get this neg-train popping..

@MTAFZ @OnlyInCalifornia @malc @Monoblock @Billy Ocean @homiedontplaydat @NormanConnors @biscuitsnbangers @Urbanmiracle @spliz @TheDarceKnight @IronFist @malbaker86 @unstoppable589 @Newark88 @DANJ! @RichYung @Illeye buckmatic @Big Mel @KILLAKUTT07 @Jerz-2 @The Jewnited States @Art Barr @Ineedmoney504 @SoulController @beaniemac @BronxFleeZy @ORDER_66 @R$G META @FreshAIG @Tuaminator @Rakim Allah @torcher @RebelX @Ensi @Walt @Geoffrey_Chaucer @mobbinfms @blazn101 @Ill Clinton @Won Won @Animal House @Cynic @Soundbwoy @My First Timbs @Dillah810 @Get Right @hex @Motife43 @MrFettuccinePockets @Insensitive @Danie84 @Cabbage Patch @MooseMouthMthafuga @beaniemac @Da King @WOLF2007 @Vintage Eclectic @BlackMajik @keond @seanlacosa @Abstract83 @n01es run this @phonthought3000 @noble @doublenegative @ReasonableMatic @Cold Blooded @GetyourWalkonENYCE @DreadBrown @SUBZ @CaughtInTWebb @General Mills @wild100sboy @IllmaticDelta @Deege @Nigmund Freud @JamieFoxxHairline @SmarkMero @stomachlines @Flav @WMG the 2nd @Zero @Morose Polymath @ucanthandlethetruth @UpAndComing @Cadillac @Redwing80

:salute:

oh, yea.. @BmoreGorilla add him to the list..​

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Why cant we all just get along :leostare: Nah forreal though nikkas is enjoying the internet wrong :hubie:

word, I really don't mean no harm droppin the n-bomb, that's why I chilled on it. Guess it's from all the hip hop I listen to :yeshrug: There ain't a racist bone in my body but OP tryna twist shyt around. It's the internet for ya.