I got thin limbs and a belly, help

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
To answer your question, no.

If it were me I’d lift weights but you already said you didn’t want to do that. So your next option would be body weight exercises and or non steady state cardio.

Give me your stats. Height/weigh
5'5" and in the low 100 like 115 or some shyt like that. I'll weight myself tomorrow.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
5'5" and in the low 100 like 115 or some shyt like that. I'll weight myself tomorrow.
Breh those some female stats :wtf:

Anyways, there no way to target belly fat. And most the times its the last to go. So do body weight exercises (push ups, burpees, pull up and dips) while eating at a deficit until u get rid of your belly and then go on a mean bulk. Cuz at 5'5, u gonna need to be 140 to 150 to be taken serious out there.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Breh those some female stats :wtf:

Anyways, there no way to target belly fat. And most the times its the last to go. So do body weight exercises (push ups, burpees, pull up and dips) while eating at a deficit until u get rid of your belly and then go on a mean bulk. Cuz at 5'5, u gonna need to be 140 to 150 to be taken serious out there.
My diet ain't really bad tho, so I don't know what you mean by at a deficit. I eat three times a day on work days. Usually two on my days off.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
My diet ain't really bad tho, so I don't know what you mean by at a deficit. I eat three times a day on work days. Usually two on my days off.

I mean if u arent tracking your calories and macros then you aint doing shyt right. Eating 3 times a day doesnt mean shyt if u aint tracking your calories. Thats why u got a belly

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I mean if u arent tracking your calories and macros then you aint doing shyt right. Eating 3 times a day doesnt mean shyt if u aint tracking your calories. Thats why u got a belly

Thanks for taking over. I feel this is a troll thread. Good luck.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
@Rose Gold

U betta get yo ass on the gym n lift some weights.

Don't do no home workouts, yo ass need to be strong. I thought u were like 5'8, at 5'5 you need to have muscle.

That's why u have problems with girls, u need to get swole.

Go on a diet to get lean and lose the gut, but u need to build muscle, so u have to lift weights because you'll just look weak of you only lose fat.

Don't worry about being embarrassed, if you're a small dude most nikkas wouldn't expect you to lift much anyway.

That my opinion tho.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Do I bulk or mainly do core workouts until that's toned?

What do you want to do? You can shed your body of the remaining fat (everywhere, you can't target fat loss) or you can try to bulk on top of your fat and hope to reach a level of bulkiness to where your fat very slowly trickles away and you just remain bulky.

Think of it like this you've got some shytty pieces of furniture in your living room and you need to clean the floor. You can remove the shytty furniture, clean the floor then put the new shyt in or you can just move all the new shyt in, take out the old shyt, clean around the new shyt, remove and relocate the new shyt and clean under and around it then finally set up or new living room.

What would you rather do?

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
What do you want to do? You can shed your body of the remaining fat (everywhere, you can't target fat loss) or you can try to bulk on top of your fat and hope to reach a level of bulkiness to where your fat very slowly trickles away and you just remain bulky.

Think of it like this you've got some shytty pieces of furniture in your living room and you need to clean the floor. You can remove the shytty furniture, clean the floor then put the new shyt in or you can just move all the new shyt in, take out the old shyt, clean around the new shyt, remove and relocate the new shyt and clean under and around it then finally set up or new living room.

What would you rather do?
What would you personally do?