I got thin limbs and a belly, help

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Do I bulk or mainly do core workouts until that's toned?

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Get lean first. It’s easier to bulk when lean. Do more than core workouts. Do hiit and lift.

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
hit? Im weak as fukk, I'll embarrass myself at the gym. What can I do at home?

You can do hiit at home. Choose cardio you like and do it. Start at 10-15 sec of intensity then do active rest for 30 sec -1min. Adjust the numbers as you get better.

If you think people go to the gym to watch you workout you got it all wrong. Nobody cares what you lift until you put the spotlight on yourself by not using gym etiquette. Respect the rules and go get in shape.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
You can do hiit at home. Choose cardio you like and do it. Start at 10-15 sec of intensity then do active rest for 30 sec -1min. Adjust the numbers as you get better.

If you think people go to the gym to watch you workout you got it all wrong. Nobody cares what you lift until you put the spotlight on yourself by not using gym etiquette. Respect the rules and go get in shape.
Wtf is hiit? What cardio exercises do you recommend?

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Wtf is hiit? What cardio exercises do you recommend?

Bro, you’re on the internet. Google it, it’s too much to type. High intensity interval training, it’s a form of cardio. You can sprint, ride a bike, row, jumping rope, jumping jacks.. whatever. You don’t have to leave the house to do it. Think an insanity dvd.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Bro, you’re on the internet. Google it, it’s too much to type. High intensity interval training, it’s a form of cardio. You can sprint, ride a bike, row, jumping rope, jumping jacks.. whatever. You don’t have to leave the house to do it. Think an insanity dvd.
Thank you. My belly is due to a weak abdomen (skinny fat). Wouldn't it be bad to do cardio when I have thin limbs already?

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Attention? This is the gym subforum fakkit. Somebody gotta know
nikka you about to use this thread to ask the same questions that been asked. This is the gym subforum asswipe. So why don't you use the search function or actually go back a few pages and find the answers to your questions. You want attention tho, all eyes on your flabby and sick physique.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
nikka you about to use this thread to ask the same questions that been asked. This is the gym subforum asswipe. So why don't you use the search function or actually go back a few pages and find the answers to your questions. You want attention tho, all eyes on your flabby and sick physique.
Why don't you get the fukk out my thread fukk nikka

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Explain your logic in detail. Truthfully I feel like I’m being trolled.
I'm not trolling. If I'm not misinformed. My small gut is due to inactivity and not necessarily due to gluttony. Being my limbs are already skinny. Wouldn't cardio do harm like make me skinnier?

IrateMastermind

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'm not trolling. If I'm not misinformed. My small gut is due to inactivity and not necessarily due to gluttony. Being my limbs are already skinny. Wouldn't cardio do harm like make me skinnier?

To answer your question, no.

If it were me I’d lift weights but you already said you didn’t want to do that. So your next option would be body weight exercises and or non steady state cardio.

Give me your stats. Height/weigh