I GOT SOME HIP HOP STORIES TO TELL...

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
one time, her and Chris Brown rolled through.. she was stuck up, but actually took a photo for my homegirls daughter as long as i didnt publish/sell it.. anyways, we had the store sealed off.. paparazzi everywhere.. Chris Brown grabbed my skateboard.. without hesitation- did a kickflip.. :dwillhuh: that aint easy, unless you skate.. he told me him and Pharrell would play S-K-A-T-E backstage wants to challenge me in S-K-A-T-E- because at the time- he was fukkin Beyonce.. :heh: wiped him off the map real quick, and later Beyonce called me over to kick it/chat.. she was honestly, very cool.. she even asked to take a photo.. :wow: yea.. i still tell that story to my fam, and my parents have the photo framed.. video shoot was dope.. alot of cool folks on set, if you go back and peep..

To the Rihanna thing you sure she wasn't being sarcastic? Why would a publication buy a fan photo. A friend of mine and his sisters ran into Rihanna at the airport and she took a pic, they said she was pretty cool.

How you just going drop a Pharrell fukking Beyonce bomb on us like that?

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
ok.. few more, but i gotta open the restaurant in a few hours:

- managed a boutique on Fairfax for about a year.. everyone would roll through.. already spoke on Lupe, but alot of folks would roll through because the owner was the old host of Headbangers Ball on MTV back in the day.. i lived off Fairfax, right up the street from Games studio, and side crib.. Game, is probably one of the coolest folks in the game.. real humble dude, but can go 0-100 real quick.. he wasnt some fake dude.. would just kick it on the block, like anyone else.. him, Chris Brown & Rhianna were regulars(she was aiight..bad attitude).. one time, her and Chris Brown rolled through.. she was stuck up, but actually took a photo for my homegirls daughter as long as i didnt publish/sell it.. anyways, we had the store sealed off.. paparazzi everywhere.. Chris Brown grabbed my skateboard.. without hesitation- did a kickflip.. :dwillhuh: that aint easy, unless you skate.. he told me him and Pharrell would play S-K-A-T-E backstage on the low.. sh!t blew my mind.. :mindblown: on some real sh!t- Chris Brown a real cool dude..
- speaking of Pharrell.. i did the "Rockstar" video.. was one of the main cats in it.. we were all skating on set-break, and this dude Pharrell decides he wants to challenge me in S-K-A-T-E- because at the time- he was fukkin Beyonce.. :heh: wiped him off the map real quick, and later Beyonce called me over to kick it/chat.. she was honestly, very cool.. she even asked to take a photo.. :wow: yea.. i still tell that story to my fam, and my parents have the photo framed.. video shoot was dope.. alot of cool folks on set, if you go back and peep..
- same store on Fairfax.. spoke in length with Everlast about sh!t.. mostly, about how he wrote ALOT of Snoops hit.. "Sexual Seduction" was one.. :mjpls:
- was at a Redman/EPMD/Lady of Rage show in Hollywood.. cats started swingin.. show was stopped.. saw Red, and he was throwin blows.. said fukk it, and started swinging with him.. not the smartest thing I've done, but made it out alive.. them LA dudes dont play.. they remind me of Fla. folks.. they get to swinging, and whatever goes.. gotta respect cats that throw hands.. :salute:

man.. i can contribute so much more, but i gotta work in a bit.. peace to @Big Skilly Films on the thread.. this a good one, fam..

until next time- :myman:yall be easy..
wait wait wait...Pharrell was smashin Bey?..lol...I know nikkas who met Rihanna and said that chick was mad stuck up and straight up WACK lookin...mad frail and pale lookin...

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
wait wait wait...Pharrell was smashin Bey?..lol...I know nikkas who met Rihanna and said that chick was mad stuck up and straight up WACK lookin...mad frail and pale lookin...

Cosign the frail and pale looking. If I could post the Rihanna pic from my homie at the airport above I would. But you can't even really tell it's her, she looked weird.

Last edited:

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
ok.. few more, but i gotta open the restaurant in a few hours:

- managed a boutique on Fairfax for about a year.. everyone would roll through.. already spoke on Lupe, but alot of folks would roll through because the owner was the old host of Headbangers Ball on MTV back in the day.. i lived off Fairfax, right up the street from Games studio, and side crib.. Game, is probably one of the coolest folks in the game.. real humble dude, but can go 0-100 real quick.. he wasnt some fake dude.. would just kick it on the block, like anyone else.. him, Chris Brown & Rhianna were regulars(she was aiight..bad attitude).. one time, her and Chris Brown rolled through.. she was stuck up, but actually took a photo for my homegirls daughter as long as i didnt publish/sell it.. anyways, we had the store sealed off.. paparazzi everywhere.. Chris Brown grabbed my skateboard.. without hesitation- did a kickflip.. :dwillhuh: that aint easy, unless you skate.. he told me him and Pharrell would play S-K-A-T-E backstage on the low.. sh!t blew my mind.. :mindblown: on some real sh!t- Chris Brown a real cool dude..
- speaking of Pharrell.. i did the "Rockstar" video.. was one of the main cats in it.. we were all skating on set-break, and this dude Pharrell decides he wants to challenge me in S-K-A-T-E- because at the time- he was fukkin Beyonce.. :heh: wiped him off the map real quick, and later Beyonce called me over to kick it/chat.. she was honestly, very cool.. she even asked to take a photo.. :wow: yea.. i still tell that story to my fam, and my parents have the photo framed.. video shoot was dope.. alot of cool folks on set, if you go back and peep..
- same store on Fairfax.. spoke in length with Everlast about sh!t.. mostly, about how he wrote ALOT of Snoops hit.. "Sexual Seduction" was one.. :mjpls:
- was at a Redman/EPMD/Lady of Rage show in Hollywood.. cats started swingin.. show was stopped.. saw Red, and he was throwin blows.. said fukk it, and started swinging with him.. not the smartest thing I've done, but made it out alive.. them LA dudes dont play.. they remind me of Fla. folks.. they get to swinging, and whatever goes.. gotta respect cats that throw hands.. :salute:

man.. i can contribute so much more, but i gotta work in a bit.. peace to @Big Skilly Films on the thread.. this a good one, fam..

until next time- :myman:yall be easy..

old school skater huh that's what's up I just did an interview with Kerry "Hockey Temper" Getz the other week....

Anyway i got some stories i'll share maybe tomorrow ...

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
I just youtubed 'rockstar' looking for hustle. man oh man. I truly have blocked so much of the forced rap music from the 00's out of memory. That was you in the blue cap tho, Hus?

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Being overseas I aint got many stories, except this one time Sean P was in Brussels for a concert (Random Axe era) I thought I was late turn the corner to the venue and dude is tjust there with Guilty Simpson smoking outside, went to dap them and all I said was "What time y'all starting" :snoop::russ:

Daps
To the Rihanna thing you sure she wasn't being sarcastic? Why would a publication buy a fan photo. A friend of mine and his sisters ran into Rihanna at the airport and she took a pic, they said she was pretty cool.

How you just going drop a Pharrell fukking Beyonce bomb on us like that?
this was back in '05.. she was with Chris Brown, and there was a gang of papparrazi literally trailing them.. maybe she thought i was one of them, who knows.. LA is like that.. anyone can take/sell a pic of folks.. its not uncommon..

plus, she had barely any makeup on.. her face was bumpy as fukk., :huhldup:

yes, fam.. Pharrell was hittin that..
old school skater huh that's what's up I just did an interview with Kerry "Hockey Temper" Getz the other week....

Anyway i got some stories i'll share maybe tomorrow ...
Kerry is the homie.. hes a generation after mine.. he came through late 90s.. i went pro in '92..
Everlast like House Of Pain Everlast?! he wrote Sexual Seduction :merchant: :mindblown: i don't believe it
Everlast wrote a majority of that album.. dudes been cakin off ghostwriting..

Snoop has alot of ghostwriters..

@hustlemania you was the nikka in the blue cap behind pharrell? :lupe:

I just youtubed 'rockstar' looking for hustle. man oh man. I truly have blocked so much of the forced rap music from the 00's out of memory. That was you in the blue cap tho, Hus?
nah.. thats the homie Shay from N.E.R.D.. i got on the white headband, and sunglasses.. im in the beginning few clips, see me skating a bit(no head shots), and more but i honestly havent watched that video in years.. remember what i wore, because of the photo..

Daps
since i got a few minutes:

- my homie Greg, is a shoe/clothing designer.. and, when G-Unit Clothing was through Echo- 50 hit him up to do some logos for his brand, and artists.. so, after he finished Bucks "NY" logo.. 50, Banks and a few folks rolled through(50 was always around.. i worked for a company under Echo at the time as well, and would randomly run into him in the building.. hes actually a really cool dude for the most part).. anyways.. Greg, 50, Banks, Gregs intern and a few folks from the office were all taking the elevator up to Gregs office.. 50, always fukkin with Banks- said something, and Banks snapped back jokingly.. outta nowhere, 50 just hauls off and smacks Banks in the face.. :dwillhuh:everyone in the elevator just stopped.. 50 barked on him, told him he'd take his chains back, and dont ever do that again.. the rest of the ride was a awkward silence.. that story floated around Echo for days, and not long after Banks just played the background real heavy.. @spliz remembers me telling that back in the day, and folks caught some serious feelings..
- back in around '05, i worked with dude who made the talking Ghostface doll.. i was head of marketing, so basically- i would bring the doll to "life".. take it to random parties, shoot it chillin in random spots, filmed a web commercial, etc.. Ghost was.. lets just say, not doing well financially at the time.. dude wasnt exactly the nicest person around this time.. especially to folks who were actually trying to put money in his pocket.. i assumed he was going through some things, like we all do in life, and just dropped the gig.. btw- the gold medallion, and eagle on his wrist of the doll- were real gold.. homies uncle was a jeweler downtown LA, and hooked it up.. thats why the doll sold for so much at the time..
- speaking of my homies jeweler uncle.. alot of folks would come through to rent jewelry.. :mjlol: i aint even gonna embarrass some rappers, but its funny to know whos really got dough, and who acts like they do.. :mjpls:
- side 2 to the above story(i mentioned this on :hamster: way back).. DOOM was doing a show in LA.. if you know dude, he personally- NEVER does shows.. he sends someone out his height/build.. has them wear his mask, and basically lip-sync.. sidenote: dude has some dumbass, gullible fans.. :snoop: anyways.. his mask was shipped in to a promoter in LA, and when he got it- the jewel was missing between the eyes.. he gave it to my folks, to have his uncle fix it.. we went on a tour with DOOMs mask, taking photos, getting random people to take photos, etc.. DOOM wasnt too happy about that.. had the photos on MySpace, dude hit me up- heated.. as i said- i mentioned this on :hamster: way before the video of fake DOOM went viral, and of course folks thought i was telling :duck: i dont lie about sh!t..

ill be back through later with more.. yall be easy.. :salute:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Alright so I got a good one .. Some may belive some may not.. Don't want to give to much info into my own identity but still want to be credible

So idk if some of ya'll remember sometime back Busta was in some shyt for beating up some faggit at some gay club or some shyt.
Can't remember the exact story the media ran but it was something along those lines.

Anyways around that time my brother was a promoter for some clubs in South Beach. nikka was really getting it in because he wasn't scared to get his hands dirty. He got to meet a shyt load of people.

So it's memorial weekend I believe or Labor Day weekend can't rememeber but Busta was out here doing a few hosting gigs and he was going to be at Dream which is club on the beach. My brother tells me that the nikka's really cool, kind of an a$$hole but stil cool enough to chill and talk shyt with. He tells me to slide through if I wanted to meet him later. I told em I would go after I went to see some chick I was fukking who use to work at Club Madonna, which is a strip club for those who don't know. Now around that time there wasn't that many gay clubs on the beach so the few that existed had a lot of traffic going their way. There was a gay club on the same block as Club Madonna I can't remember the name but it was some real homo shyt.

Now keep in mind it's memorial day weekend and the streets look flooded with people and the streets are jammed up with cars. I was real cool with management there so I exit through the back to not have to deal with the crowd in the streets. As I'm walking out the club and I see a bunch big ass nikkas and they standing around this one big cocky nikka. I was kind of faded but there was enough light for me to see them I don't think they noticed me at the moment because they were all focused on the nikka screaming but anywas I look at the dude who's screaming and I'm like damn is that Busta?!?

All I kept hearing him scream was "Son he took a picture of me!"
I kept thinking to myself, is this nikka flipping out cuz a fan took a picture of him? :what:to my smoker's you know when you're high ass fukk and you kinda question everything? In that very moment I thought to myself, wait wtf is Busta doing in the alley with all these nikkas in the back of some clubs when he got to be at Dream :dahell:My train of thought gets cut off, I hear my phone ring and no lie brehs I was on some :whoa::noah: not now shyt cuz I legit was just standing looking at this nikka yell repeatedly "son he took a picture of me" :damn:I thought to myself, this nikka bout to go ham on me now :shaq2: Luckily I played it off when they turned around and looked over at me, I answered the call and walked off like if I had just walked out :whew::damn:

I pick up the call and walk down towards where the beach is at, I can hear my brother talking fast ass hell so before I can even tell him who I seen he tells me flat out "Busta's a fakkit" I started laughing like :pachaha:then :comeon:
I asked wtf was he talking about. He tells me he got a call from some people telling him that the cops wanted to talk to Busta about an incident that occurred at a gay club with him assaulting some guy in the bathroom & asked if he could help in getting Busta in custody. :wtf::mindblown: He tells me he made some calls to ask around on what really happen because he wasn't about to do Busta like that. He spoke to one of the few girls who worked at the place as a bartender because she also would work at another club he did work for. The chick told him some guy had took a picture of Busta inside the club and Busta flipped out and fukked dude up. They didn't have any real security that could hold Busta and his nikkas back so they let him bounce through the back. My brother said he called Busta's people and told them the cops were looking for him and that they would probably show up at the club. They cancelled and my brother was cool about it cuz he was just like fukk it :shaq2::manny:

Now my brother finishes telling me all this but he's on some he can't belive it shyt. But then it hits me right then and there!
This nikka Busta a stone cold faggit :beli::wtf:
I started thinking to myself damn isnt there a gay club near Madonna's ..

:dwillhuh:

Then I thought, well damn Busta was yelling about some nikka taking his pic :dwillhuh:

:dwillhuh:

:patrice:

:dahell:

:scusthov:

I tell my brother what I seen and we pretty much came to the conclusion that the story was true.

I've only told the story to a few people until now.

Anyone who knows me knows Im not the type to make up shyt so for those who don't want to belive :manny:

There's been rumours for years of Busta being on the DL. I wonder if this story in South Beach is what started it. He may have just wanted to chill in a club that happen to be gay for the music (Yeah I know that sounds kinda :pachaha:) and was shook of being caught there too but who knows :leon: