I got my first official check for my first week of trucking. free negs to all the haters who doubted

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
I'm out here too and I tell all these young dudes (especially if you don't got kids and wife) to get ya cdl, move out and put in at least 2 years on the road. No rent or bills and you'll be :eat: good. All of your money going into your pocket.

Come back from off the road and have you a good chunk of change to put down on a house or whatever you wanna do.

I wish I would've done this years ago:mjcry:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I'm out here too and I tell all these young dudes (especially if you don't got kids and wife) to get ya cdl, move out and put in at least 2 years on the road. No rent or bills and you'll be :eat: good. All of your money going into your pocket.

Come back from off the road and have you a good chunk of change to put down on a house or whatever you wanna do.

I wish I would've done this years ago:mjcry:
how do you save money on food and showers and stuff?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
@BrothaZay

Three things you want to invest in ASAP:

1. Fidelity vs TD Ameritrade 2016
Get a mutual fund broker and INVEST

2. $5 for Investing In Stocks For Beginners Online Course from SkillSuccess.com (97% Off)
Learn how to trade. Even if you let the broker do it, you still want to know what the fukk he's doing.

3. Google and
Google

Both books need to be in your vault. You need to see how nikkas is making bank and building for future generations.

Of course you might also want to look at: Robert Kiyosaki Rich Dad How To Get Out of the Rat Race Game | eBay

This is a game to play with friends and maybe other truckers. It shows you how to properly invest and deal with assets and even have a balance sheet.

:salute:

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Leave the streets alone for a honest job brehs :mjlol:

cac

20160904_130526.jpg

This the view from MY crib, laying on the plush leather couch on my balcony about to spark this blunt. :ahh: Just made an omlette with bacon and grapes on the side...Orange drink cuz I'm still a real one :blessed:

Bout to call up a thottie & finish my album after I nut :wow: still on bail with warrants

Sleep on intelligent ex cons, brehs :mjlol:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
how do you save money on food and showers and stuff?
You pay for showers? :dame:

Your don't have a rewards card to use when you get gas?

e5ilJ8w.jpg

50 gallons worth of gas= free shower

As far as food get yaself a cooler and hit up Wal-Mart.

69J45Kf.jpg

Buy some bread, meats, peanut butter, jelly, canned foods,etc so you won't be spending everyday

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
No lie, I'm thinking of doing this :lupe:

Do you get to travel all over or just to certain places?