I got my first official check for my first week of trucking. free negs to all the haters who doubted

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps
Remember this thread when u fucc boys was tryna go in cuz I was dead broke down to my last instead of givin me advice
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/how-can-i-make-20-in-grocery-last-two-weeks.403216/

2bphk2.png

This is for my first week solo, after taxes and deductions

The year to date number is just them baby ass checks i was getting when I was still with my mentor.
Why was lodging deducted? You got a hotel on the company dime or something?

Kane1

Superstar
Daps
Congrats breh. :salute: For a site with a whole bunch of "militants" and dudes for black unity, there sure are a lot of crab in the barrel ass nikkas on here. One of the places I'd hope not to see that.

Keep making that money and grinding breh :salute:

This site is full of brothers that don't want black people to do well:mjpls:

Mad crazy son:patrice:

Congrats OP:blessed: Stay positive brother.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Congrats breh. :salute: For a site with a whole bunch of "militants" and dudes for black unity, there sure are a lot of crab in the barrel ass nikkas on here. One of the places I'd hope not to see that.

Keep making that money and grinding breh :salute:

This site is full of brothers that don't want black people to do well:mjpls:

Mad crazy son:patrice:

Congrats OP:blessed: Stay positive brother.

With all the trolls you would think that people were smart enough to know that everybody on this site isn't a "brother". :camron:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Congrats homie, keep saving and don't go crazy with that job.. u might think it's chill now but holla at me in 6 months :russ: