I got an XSX. Starfield made me cop an XSX brehs!. Xbox Brothers Help Me

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Man, XSX is confusing me with this BS cause when I wanted my Xbox to install game updates while it’s turned off but not sure how to do this? But it seems I have all the settings set up correctly but when I turned my console on morning my game hadn’t updated, wtf? :dahell:

@BBG @Loose @Gizmo_Duck

I dont think there is a standard ‘rest’ mode like playstation, you just shut it down and it will stay on and continue to download updates. Theres a power saving mode and a standard shut down.

Its crazy how more xbox brothers on here ain’t helping you out though . 4 pages in and barely any game recommendations:sas2:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
I dont think there is a standard ‘rest’ mode like playstation, you just shut it down and it will stay on and continue to download updates. Theres a power saving mode and a standard shut down.

Its crazy how more xbox brothers on here ain’t helping you out though . 4 pages in and barely any game recommendations:sas2:
Get this console war dumb shyt out of here. A video was posted above to help him.

BBG

2014-2024
Daps

Its crazy how more xbox brothers on here ain’t helping you out though :sas2:
You know exactly what it is. These nikkas like arguing more than playing games. Both sides are nasty, but Xbots are just downright shameful.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Download speeds vary by demand, but Xbox has a more capable network and is faster on average :francis: :
I was surprised you didn’t return for the Starfield launch. How you liking it?