I got an XSX. Starfield made me cop an XSX brehs!. Xbox Brothers Help Me

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
The digital version 400. I just said f it and got the disc one I was like a few minutes from just going to the store to get it

I feel you but im patient... i can wait...:manny: I remember when lines out the door for ps4 but $500 was asking too much at the time... knew it was gonna price drop sooner or later...

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I better not regret spending my hard-earned $$$ on XSX. Starfield had been calling me like I was on crack fiend :wtf:

Now, I got two best of the world, PS5, and XSX.

Xbox brehs what good games on XSX that aren't playable on PS5?

Does GamePass come with gold membership online or do you also have to a buy gold member online ?
Relax starfiekd just the begging its more piff to be played soon breh breh you got gamepass too might be some heat on there you never touched...welcome to the gang gang

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Relax starfiekd just the begging its more piff to be played soon breh breh you got gamepass too might be some heat on there you never touched...welcome to the gang gang

Yeah, I'm waiting on release day to play Starfield on GamePass but I would love to own game, as a physically copy but shyt free on GamePass is no brainer

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Honestly, I'm not feeling XSX UI, it feels bit confused and meh. I like PS5 UI way better...... the quality of the PS5 UI just puts the Xbox to shame
They change the UI consistently i liked the old one better.

As far as games to play, theirs a lot especially on gamepass

BBG

2014-2024
Daps
I have no idea why this game doesn't get more love, but breh you have to play State Of Decay 2.

It's the greatest and most authentic zombie survival, base building game out there, by a country mile. Sony Stans who never played it will never understand, but I'm not using hyperbole at all when I say this. I've beaten the game so many times and logged so many hours yet I'm STILL willing to play co-op any time a breh wants to start up a new community.

To taper expectations a little it isn't AAA so the actual story line is pretty much non existent, but they clearly dumped all their resources into making sure the gameplay loop was addicting as possible. Give it a try, and add me if you want somebody to show you the ropes.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have no idea why this game doesn't get more love, but breh you have to play State Of Decay 2.

It's the greatest and most authentic zombie survival, base building game out there, by a country mile. Sony Stans who never played it will never understand, but I'm not using hyperbole at all when I say this. I've beaten the game so many times and logged so many hours yet I'm STILL willing to play co-op any time a breh wants to start up a new community.

To taper expectations a little it isn't AAA so the actual story line is pretty much non existent, but they clearly dumped all their resources into making sure the gameplay loop was addicting as possible. Give it a try, and add me if you want somebody to show you the ropes.

I loved to play State of Decay when I had them on Xbox 360. Forgot about State of Decay 2 def gonna download it

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@BBG I thought State of Decay 2 is on GamePass?

Wait a min, what's the difference between this and Juggernaut Edition? Are both the same or what? Cause State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition on GamePass

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
@BBG I thought State of Decay 2 is on GamePass?

Wait a min, what's the difference between this and Juggernaut Edition? Are both the same or what? Cause State of Decay 2: Juggernaut Edition on GamePass
It is. Juggernaut contains all the dlc.

Other games I've enjoyed if you got boys with Xbox gamepass

Texas chainsaw
Sea of thieves
Grounded
Gears 5
Fh5
Outer worlds

That's just off top of my head there's a lot of games

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, XSX is confusing me with this BS cause when I wanted my Xbox to install game updates while it’s turned off but not sure how to do this? But it seems I have all the settings set up correctly but when I turned my console on morning my game hadn’t updated, wtf? :dahell:

@BBG @Loose @Gizmo_Duck

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Man, XSX is confusing me with this BS cause when I wanted my Xbox to install game updates while it’s turned off but not sure how to do this? But it seems I have all the settings set up correctly but when I turned my console on morning my game hadn’t updated, wtf? :dahell:

@BBG @Loose @Gizmo_Duck

You might have a few games in suspend and resume