I got a Google Pixel and I won't lie, it's nice

Schadenfreude

All Star
Daps
A pixel :mjlol:

That basic ass Android :mjlol:

How u get an Android that does less than the average Android? :mjlol:

shyt wannabe a wack ass iPhone :mjlol:

Stock Android is fine unless you like Samsungs BS UI for Android. The Pixel phones also get the newest features, OS updates and security patches before any other Android phones do.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
One of my sisters has one of them Google phones & apparently the camera is better than iPhone’s.

I just don’t know with android phones as someone who has always used iPhone. I tried using Samsung one time & the experience was like that of a windows user trying to run Linux OS on a MacBook. It feels tedious

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t notice any difference between android and iOS.

I think most people use their phones to text, view YouTube and social media. And check sports scores and the weather.

Any phone can handle those things just fine.

If you’re making and editing videos on your phone often, maybe the tiniest improvement in camera quality matters to you. But really, you’re nitpicking here.

Maybe iPhone has better security. I don’t know. But if it does, that would matter more than “this camera has slightly better detail once you focus in on the camera to 10x zoom”

s@n

All Star
Daps
Typing on my iPhone is cancer. Autocorrect and contextual understanding is below average. Hide my email is nice, so I use my iPhone for signing up for bullshyt that I don't want to send to much info out on. My pixel has waaaaaay better battery life and as someone mentioned, the spam and on-hold features are dope.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
One of my sisters has one of them Google phones & apparently the camera is better than iPhone’s.

I just don’t know with android phones as someone who has always used iPhone. I tried using Samsung one time & the experience was like that of a windows user trying to run Linux OS on a MacBook. It feels tedious
People talk about cameras being better on certain phones but then you see their pictures and they be trash. Lighting matters more than the camera. Anyway if you use your phones to do all that extra stuff people claim they do on androids then cool. I just know that I used droid for years and had all the best Samsung phones they had to offer. I jumped on Apple to get the 7 and now I’m on the 14. I’m never going back lol. Also the Apple ecosystem is way easy to use.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Easily the best phone I've had as someone who break shyt within less than a year I'm going on 3 with an older model and it runs smooth as day one. shyt been dropped a million times and submerged in water.

Far from trash.

I have the Pixel 6 Pro worst phone I ever had, so many issues

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
:why:Had the regular Pixel for 8 months now and going strong.

Great battery life, picture, and love the Spam and On Hold features

Bought my Pixel 7 pro early this year! Easily the best phone out there, like it more than my iphone 13
Easily the best phone I've had as someone who break shyt within less than a year I'm going on 3 with an older model and it runs smooth as day one. shyt been dropped a million times and submerged in water.

Far from trash.

Y'all have way better luck than me.

Mine had 0 signal for a week. Was arguing with T-Mobile for like a week threatening to switch to Verizon. Went on reddit and they said restart the phone. Magically got my signal back. :martin:

I lose signal once or twice a month and have to restart the phone to get signal.

Fingerprint scanner won't work 60% of the time. Went on reddit and someone said you gotta use the grease on your nose. :what: One day can't for the life of me get the fingerprint scanner to work all day. Go outside in the sun for 5 minutes and wipe the oil on my nose onto my thumb. Voila, fingerprint scanner works immediately. :martin:

Now I gotta keep a stash of ghost peppers just to get my nose oiled enough to unlock my phone. shyt is ridiculous.