I get turned down all the time because I'm only 5'9

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
I like all types of girls but only try to get at the really short ones, if I like a girl who is the same height as me I won't say a thing because I learnt that they treat me like I'm worse than dirt so I eventually gave up on them.
what's your personal style?

Do prefer girls who are introverts, extroverts, artists, hip hop or music heads, educated, career driven, party types, burnouts, preppy/conservative, alternative, hood rats, 18-20, 21-26, 27+, Bbw, thin, average build . What's your preference?

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm 5'9 or '10 and I literally have never had an issue with a woman, at least based on physical appearance. There's more to this story, you're probably just not visually attractive at all breh. :yeshrug: Either that or they can just feel the insecure aura you're emitting.

Audemar

Superstar
Daps
Life ain't fair, what about the content of my character. You wanna feel safe? Safe from what? What kinda shyt do you be getting into?
At a height of 5'9", one inch below the expected value for an American male, you're probably striking out because of how your height influences your self-perception/image, which then affects how you come across to others. :yeshrug:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I like all types of girls but only try to get at the really short ones, if I like a girl who is the same height as me I won't say a thing because I learnt that they treat me like I'm worse than dirt so I eventually gave up on them.
What types of places do you go to try to meet women?

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
what's your personal style?

Do prefer girls who are introverts, extroverts, artists, hip hop or music heads, educated, career driven, party types, burnouts, preppy/conservative, alternative, hood rats, 18-20, 21-26, 27+, Bbw, thin, average build . What's your preference?
Look as long as there humble smart talkative and have a sense of humour that's good enough for me