I get off probation tomorrow :blessed:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
No. Downtown.

Didnt know there was one downtown. Rain Checking.

And i think she was asking ME if i still have a license.

BTW what are you driving that got you speeding like that? Most of my speeding tickets were when I had my 03 Passat that was GIAC chipped. When it got totalled i bought another and didnt chip the ECU so i wouldnt speed as much. Am about to upgrade the Turbo to K04 Turbo on it next week. Hopefully i'll be more careful

Grand Cru Boo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Yawk New Yawk
-im not ratchet
-i dont give massages but i receive
-i dont fight bytches dont wanna mess up my nails/face/hair
-i dont drink grape soda[/QUOTE]

Blah, blah,blah, blah sound like a ratchet to me :russ:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Congratulations! I'm happy for you.

:aicmon:My federal probation just started for 1yr and I'm trying to get it ended early... I'm not about this criminal life.

ya that shyt was the worse. my girl at the time was planning a trip out of the country. I couldnt go anywhere .i had to tell them beforehand that i was going to delaware( I live in MD ).

On top of that the stupid ass fines(every month) you have to pay n they only take money orders. You go to see your PO and you have to wait 2-3hrs everytime. bytch got mad at me because of my salary( no lie) and said i need to bring proof.

dont commit crimes , brehs.

yeahisaidit

All Star
Daps
Glad to know I'm not the only speed demon. 10+ speeding tickets for me. The one that woukdve done the most damage (130 in a 70) I only received a warning for. I didn't have license that day either, but I know my number by heart so he was able to look it up.

Thank you military ID and Autobaun for teaching me how to drive fast responsibly :blessed:

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
20 speeding tickets :ohhh:
they not all for speeding. at one point, no insurance company would sign me. thank God for USAA i love them :to:

-im not ratchet
-i dont give massages but i receive
-i dont fight bytches dont wanna mess up my nails/face/hair
-i dont drink grape soda
Blah, blah,blah, blah sound like a ratchet to me :russ:[/QUOTE]
:stopitslime:

Glad to know I'm not the only speed demon. 10+ speeding tickets for me. The one that woukdve done the most damage (130 in a 70) I only received a warning for. I didn't have license that day either, but I know my number by heart so he was able to look it up.

Thank you military ID and Autobaun for teaching me how to drive fast responsibly :blessed:

i learned to drive in Nigeria where there's no speed limit( i think there is but no one pays attention). Americans cant drive period :stopitslime:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
ok i was doing almost 100 but the officer put 65 in a 55. They tried to get me though. the prosecutor said "well it says here the officer clocked you at "98 in 55" so he gave you a chance. bytch FOH lets talk about whats on the damn ticket stupid bytch :leostare:

the court clerk in municipal court accused me of photoshopping something so i snapped and they kicked me out :snoop: if i ever see his bytchass in the streets :birdman:
i still drive normally i just had too many close calls like the police pulling over people behind me, beside me etc and my windows tinted over the limit too its hard out there brehs :to:

Your impulse control is decidedly poor. Next time you're tempted to speed or tell off a public servant, try resisting the temptation. Then *actually* contain yourself.

--> aq out <--

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
update on this thread:
http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/103560-how-does-state-court-work.html#.UcJVohaE60s

i went to court and the judeg put me on probation. she was kinda exasperated that a speeding ticket got escalated to state but didnt throw out my case :beli:

I was fined ~$700 and was given 6 months to pay. I cant go out of town, cant get pulled over or im going straight to jail etc
photocopy_zps6208b0c4.png

paying that shyt off tomorrow so i can be a free woman. :krs:

:damn:

how fast were u going?

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
I got a DUI last year and I got 6 months probation and $375 fine. Ill be off probation in September. This shyt sucks.

And I blew a .077 :to:

Congrats tho

I blew a .201 :snoop:
1 year probation
1 year license suspension
$2500 court fine
50 hours comm service
Insurance costs me triple now
2 months of "counseling" @ $100 a week.

Drink and Drive brehs

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.

You share the road with the rest of us, though. You are not worthy.

Hurry up and wrap your car around a utility pole some 3am so we can drive more safely, dumbass. :-/

--> aq out <--

Your impulse control is decidedly poor. Next time you're tempted to speed or tell off a public servant, try resisting the temptation. Then *actually* contain yourself.

--> aq out <--

:lupe:

Well damn.