I get off probation tomorrow :blessed:

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
update on this thread:
http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/103560-how-does-state-court-work.html#.UcJVohaE60s

i went to court and the judeg put me on probation. she was kinda exasperated that a speeding ticket got escalated to state but didnt throw out my case :beli:

I was fined ~$700 and was given 6 months to pay. I cant go out of town, cant get pulled over or im going straight to jail etc
photocopy_zps6208b0c4.png

paying that shyt off tomorrow so i can be a free woman. :krs:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
girl yes congrats! i know what its like being on driving probation. limiting where you going. extra cautious so you dont go 1 mile over the limit, putting your turn signal on, no u-turns. having a mini heart attack when you see the police. you go girl

but how did it ever get to state?

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
girl yes congrats! i know what its like being on driving probation. limiting where you going. extra cautious so you dont go 1 mile over the limit, putting your turn signal on, no u-turns. having a mini heart attack when you see the police. you go girl

You dont normally use your turn signal? :usure:

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
Damn how fast was you going?

and yes im to lazy to check the other thread to see if you answered :jawalrus:

ok i was doing almost 100 but the officer put 65 in a 55. They tried to get me though. the prosecutor said "well it says here the officer clocked you at "98 in 55" so he gave you a chance. bytch FOH lets talk about whats on the damn ticket stupid bytch :leostare:

the court clerk in municipal court accused me of photoshopping something so i snapped and they kicked me out :snoop: if i ever see his bytchass in the streets :birdman:
i still drive normally i just had too many close calls like the police pulling over people behind me, beside me etc and my windows tinted over the limit too its hard out there brehs :to:

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
ok i was doing almost 100 but the officer put 65 in a 55. They tried to get me though. the prosecutor said "well it says here the officer clocked you at "98 in 55" so he gave you a chance. bytch FOH lets talk about whats on the damn ticket stupid bytch :leostare:

the court clerk in municipal court accused me of photoshopping something so i snapped and they kicked me out :snoop: if i ever see his bytchass in the streets :birdman:
i still drive normally i just had too many close calls like the police pulling over people behind me, beside me etc and my windows tinted over the limit too its hard out there brehs :to:

:what:
:laff:

for court? lmfao. stop it!