I get a lot of negative energy from black women with long eye lashes.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
That happened to me last night when I left Kroger. I told the lady security guard goodnight and she didn't say shyt back lol. It didn't make me feel a way though. And she didn't have the lashes

But lashes is a cool look but its a hard life. You might have an attitude if you had some heavy ass itchy lashes dragging your eyelids down obstructing your vision and you can't even rub your eyes

Yea. They be out here looking like Snuffleupagus and it looks so uncomfortable. That and the "baby hairs" that look like senior citizens hairs puzzle me still.

Sway

Banned
Daps
It ain’t just BW tho, any group of women with the ghetto bird look is a red flag.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
A lot of women get bolder when they put on a mask :yeshrug:

Like when people get in certain vehicles and act like they run the road, same concept

I sometimes got the ones jealous of men with natural lashes.

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Dey say longer eyebrows enables BW to sense PAWGER energy.

:sas2:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somewhat off topic:

I remember One time at work I hopped out my seat and yelled at what I thought was a huge spider on my desk, come to find out it was one of those long ass eyelashes.:unimpressed:

BTW, his was a hood call center, so it was full of birds and thots.

Tbh I never really had an opinion on those eyelashes, but after that incident, I can't fukk with em.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
I like "tastefully" done eyelashes. But those really long ones look ridiculous. But I give people room to be them though.. I was informed some of these women spend up to $300 on good lashes. :what:
That's ridiculous. I hate stereotypes but those chics like that just a recurring bill. They spending at least $400-500 a month on just upkeep that's crazy when you think about it. No wonder so many of them crying broke. :russ:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's ridiculous. I hate stereotypes but those chics like that just a recurring bill. They spending at least $400-500 a month on just upkeep that's crazy when you think about it. No wonder so many of them crying broke. :russ:

Im so old fashioned and I love it. A woman worth having is a woman that knows how to sacrifice. Thats an extremely good characteristic in a woman. Some women will neglect critical shyt in the house to pay for exterior things like lashes and weave. And dudes wife or even fall in love with these type of women. Then come crying about how women ain't shyt because they ignore clear signs she's a headache..

But like i said, I give people room to grow..