I get a lot of negative energy from black women with long eye lashes.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I honestly believe that them weaves got evil spirits/energy in them.

Hair holds trauma and emotion, they sewing a broad hair in their head that came out of a favela in Brazil or an Indian slum.

shyt really not normal.
if its really from the horse you never know :wow:

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When these broads are miserable this is what you do

Pull a RAY CHARLES on em...ohh my bad I didn't see you sweetheart

charles.jpg

:russ:

I do this when they acting stupid and want attention.. I can't stand attention seeking, loud women.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Butterfly lashes are like the equivalent to a nikka with a bigen hairline or beard. You should not want to interact with those types.

I like "tastefully" done eyelashes. But those really long ones look ridiculous. But I give people room to be them though.. I was informed some of these women spend up to $300 on good lashes. :what:

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
OP said “the weave”…like you know “the weave”…:mjpls:

Apparently he is describing the new movie called "Cocaine Weave n Lashes", not like Cocaine Bear.
Some coke fell out a plane on a womans weave n lashes and she went crazy.
I want to see that movie.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Especially the ones with the really long lashes and the weave. It seems like they have a attitude that prevents them from interacting with men. I speak to black women with the aforementioned add ons and its like :unimpressed:.. And im not even trying to get their number, im just speaking because im in close proximity to them, so it just seems right to say "Hello". No different than me saying whats up to a brother. And they don't even say shyt back. Just got this stupid look on their face thats obstructed by those 10 foot long eyelashes and fcked up laced front. And im not limiting this behavior to the women im describing, im just saying it seems consistent amongst this type from my position..

Are these the women thats giving you brothers the most problems? If so, I empathize with you, because I'd have a hard time myself trying to deal with these type of women years ago when I was fresh on the dating scene.

And I don't give a shyt about you white posters and the problems you have with them musty white women.. So :camby:
Stank behavior is one of mother nature's ways of helping us identify stank people. It can be irritating and offensive to the senses, but be thankful, because without this dynamic it is that much more likely to unintentionally invest precious time, energy and resources into those we are better off avoiding.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you expecting that these women with weaves, neon fingernails, and fake lashes have any sort of meaningful depth or insightful conversation to them?

Because I am certain those harlots are Bey hive and Cardi B worshippers

This is something you came up with.

The tenor of my post was basically pointing out they simply can't say "hello" back.. Not on some Lionel Richie "Hellooooooooo, is it me you're looking for" type shyt. Just, we passed one another in the freezer isle, I said "hello" and thats it. Im not seeking in depth conversation.