I get a lot of negative energy from black women with long eye lashes.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Especially the ones with the really long lashes and the weave. It seems like they have a attitude that prevents them from interacting with men. I speak to black women with the aforementioned add ons and its like :unimpressed:.. And im not even trying to get their number, im just speaking because im in close proximity to them, so it just seems right to say "Hello". No different than me saying whats up to a brother. And they don't even say shyt back. Just got this stupid look on their face thats obstructed by those 10 foot long eyelashes and fcked up laced front. And im not limiting this behavior to the women im describing, im just saying it seems consistent amongst this type from my position..

Are these the women thats giving you brothers the most problems? If so, I empathize with you, because I'd have a hard time myself trying to deal with these type of women years ago when I was fresh on the dating scene.

And I don't give a shyt about you white posters and the problems you have with them musty white women.. So :camby:

Kuma the Bear

The Ultimate King of Iron Fist
Daps
Reppin
Mishima Industries
Maybe they don't want to speak to a random man they don't know....?
If they don't say hello to you then just keep it moving. You're not owed a greeting.

Women get a lot of unwanted attention from some men already so if they're being cautious or stand-offish, don't take it to heart.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
I just move within my own bubble.. But sometimes I step outside that mfer I get situations like this. Trying to be a more compassionate anointed one to the brothers.
That’s honorable

Daps
That happened to me last night when I left Kroger. I told the lady security guard goodnight and she didn't say shyt back lol. It didn't make me feel a way though. And she didn't have the lashes

But lashes is a cool look but its a hard life. You might have an attitude if you had some heavy ass itchy lashes dragging your eyelids down obstructing your vision and you can't even rub your eyes

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That happened to me last night when I left Kroger. I told the lady security guard goodnight and she didn't say shyt back lol. It didn't make me feel a way though. And she didn't have the lashes

But lashes is a cool look but its a hard life. You might have an attitude if you had some heavy ass itchy lashes dragging your eyelids down obstructing your vision and you can't even rub your eyes

I definitely didn't feel a way neither. I just want everyone to know the energy you put out there, you're without a doubt going to get that shyt back. So when I read these "brothers" grip about females, and they post them twitter messages from these bitter women. I just want them to know that these women are doing it to themselves, and they shouldn't let no bitter bytch dictate their opinion about all women.

I don't care what im going through, if someone is simply acknowledging my presence with a hello, im responding back.

NoirDynosaur

Yurrrrrrrrrr
Daps
Reppin
Planet Earth
When these broads are miserable this is what you do

Pull a RAY CHARLES on em...ohh my bad I didn't see you sweetheart

charles.jpg

:russ: