I gave y’all $50 and you get ad revenue… FIX THIS fukkING SITE!!!

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Have you though about making a new forum? At this rate, I doubt a partnership with this site will happen.

Creating my own forum has crossed my mind but I haven’t taken the time to deep dive into a niche. Unless I buy or partner with an existing site I’m not too interested in competing against message boards in the same lane.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Creating my own forum has crossed my mind but I haven’t taken the time to deep dive into a niche. Unless I buy or partner with an existing site I’m not too interested in competing against message boards in the same lane.

It’s not competing when it’s a dying forum. With a real team, legitimate forum tools, and an action plan there’s a solid opportunity to become the premiere black* site.

*FBA/ADOS only of course:troll:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
It’s not competing when it’s a dying forum. With a real team, legitimate forum tools, and an action plan there’s a solid opportunity to become the premiere black* site.

*FBA/ADOS only of course:troll:

I’m not going to disparage thecoli. Every site has room for improvement. I am down to create something fresh and different

Last edited:

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
These pop up ads are infuriating. All my formatting buttons are grayed out. I asked the mods they said "mine too"

bnew

Veteran
Daps
These pop up ads are infuriating. All my formatting buttons are grayed out. I asked the mods they said "mine too"
toggle BBcode button to enable the buttons again.

6TCQLwI.png