I gave y’all $50 and you get ad revenue… FIX THIS fukkING SITE!!!

Daps
Welp the site breaks just hit my account. I can't see IG posts on this site anymore (which means I can't see half of the threads)

Almost time to hang up the cleats :francis:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Welp the site breaks just hit my account. I can't see IG posts on this site anymore (which means I can't see half of the threads)

Almost time to hang up the cleats :francis:
i think you meant kneepads. daddy trump gonna be disappointed :ufdup:

I find thats usually the issue too whenevr i paginate threads but when I went to dap up I had to confirm it, there is definitely a server-side problem.
if youre using an autopagination add-on to automatically load threads its gonna break the javascript. theres no way to fix that sadly

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Still get that annoying ass Anime/Hulu ad that comes up at the top. And then it was this Welches chews covering the sides.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Random page refresh when making a post.

Can’t upload a new aviator.

Now the site redirects to a spam virus page randomly.

Last edited:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:wow: Found the owner:

hqdefault.jpg

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
I have the capital to either start a forum and maintain or partner with whoever owns thecoli and improve it but I need a fair return on investment.
Have you though about making a new forum? At this rate, I doubt a partnership with this site will happen.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I've never had most of the problems y'all are having and my posts ALWAYS save. Even if I don't finish a post, leave a thread, 6 weeks later if I pick that thread the post I didn't finish will still be there.

However, on Chrome and Edge, the posting bar options tab has been greyed out in Chrome and Edge for months. I gotta use Firefox if I want to post a emoji or embed a pic/video. And A this shyt has multiple other issues with Firefox.