I gave y’all $50 and you get ad revenue… FIX THIS fukkING SITE!!!

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
While using a cac ISP

Tough break breh

@Wig Twistin Season I'm going to PM you my cash app since you're handing out money breh :salute:

Jesus we good doggie… I gave you a cool 5 years in the church with the incense swinging, did my first communion and confirmation and hit you up weekly to give thanks.

:ufdup:

Just take care of my people up there. I’ll see them soon enough.

🙏🏽

“Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,
Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that…ye be partakers of the divine nature”
2 Peter1:2,4

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
i heard a few of the ogs run it now
would be dope to have an announcement section
where nikkas clearly say whoos running it and giving consistent updates
I remember them days where we used to have annual updates every 6-8 months and used to add things to the forum. Suddenly that stopped.

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Coincidentally, I saw your post, scrolled down for like 30 seconds, and then the page refreshed and went back to your post. But I’m on an iPhone (Chrome browser)
Bruh it's a mutafukka to be on here on iPad or laptop. I get the slow loads at time on Mobile every now and then

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
what setup are you guys using to be having all these problems.... i'm on a hp laptop with win 11 using brave browser and i literally have none of the issues you guys have.... except maybe changing my avatar, i don't know about that one because i haven't tried changing it recently... .but none of the other issues at all....

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Thread is comedy for all the wrong reasons.

Brook still owns the site. He's black, obviously.

The issue is cook was actually running the site. The technical stuff, the day-to-day that everyone is complaining about now.

cook got into some kind of issue with TLR, and him being white, so he left the site.

So nah, white people don't own the site. It's literally only owned by a black man now, since cook left.

Fred.

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Thread is comedy for all the wrong reasons.

Brook still owns the site. He's black, obviously.

The issue is cook was actually running the site. The technical stuff, the day-to-day that everyone is complaining about now.

cook got into some kind of issue with TLR, and him being white, so he left the site.

So nah, white people don't own the site. It's literally only owned by a black man now, since cook left.

Fred.
So a white dude threw a wrench in the gears on the way out?

:ohhh:

Got it. Hire a black IT dude who won’t get butt hurt next time.

:ufdup: