I gave y’all $50 and you get ad revenue… FIX THIS fukkING SITE!!!

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America

Like you can't get 'em to post?
If you on a desktop, you gotta click on the smiley.
Go to THAT page.
Then right click "Open in a new tab by itself."
Click on THAT page. And copy the link the bar and then go down to this busted ass text interface and insert it (pause) into the "Insert Image" bar after you click it.
Place being held together by glue and stripper panty fabric.
Errytime I hit backspace to correct something, the sentences all bunch up together.
:childplease:
The smiley function be off and on, on mobile. When it works it’s like damn that’s working

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
The smiley function be off and on, on mobile. When it works it’s like damn that’s working​

I've given my self carpel tunnel trying to post on mobile.
I'm smiley/gif posting dominant so it turns into a chore just to do simple editing to the point I just wait until I can do the shyts at work.
:beli:
Also, the amount of lost smileys that are still visible in thumbnail form but are ultimately corrupted/missing files in the media room is CRAZY.
This akin to Moses coming off the mountain top with the survival scrolls, but he got a few of 'em wet 'cause he stopped to holler at a pawg.

Daps
He was promised a mod position but Brook lied to him :mjlol:

Yall laughing but breh was really upset. He was going around for a month telling ppl he was gonna be a mod. Even sent me a dm telling me he was gonna ban me when he became a mod :laff:

Breh was hinging his hopes and dreams on Brook and he let him down :laff: