I found a i phone 7+ a min ago on the train. Its off now. Is there a way to activate this bytch?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
fukk these nikkas op. Sell that shyt

Also lol @ thinking the cops are gonna track down your lost phone lmao

And even better luck getting the owner of the home to give a fukk that you tracked. Lol even more if it's at an apartment complex
lol @ fukk these nikkaz
It's 2017... Learn something breh

Broke boy logic don't work anymore with phones. He's got a brick. Only worth parts or useful in another continent.

:umad:

King24

Rookie
Daps
The title of the thread says u found it a min ago. Another post says two months ago. Another post says it was three months ago. :stopitslime:
shyt aint adding up. If u a thief just say so. Anyway whoever's phone it is is going to call their cell company, the barcode gon get banned, the phone gon get bricked. U might as well call the owner, say u found it, sell it back.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Breh fukk these nikkas they saw found an IPhone7 and all they see is they 2 weeks worrh of of pay going down the drain....talking bout return it....:russ:....

Sell that bytch breh...or like someone else said the Arab phone shop...they usually know how to crack everything....if a person lost or left an 800 dollar item sitting around...they are too stupid and irresponsible to own it anyway.....fukk em.......get your money breh...

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
U silly mfs for the last time ITS BEEN FACTORY RESET N LOCKED!!!!!! There is not a gukin sticker on it says if founf plz call Sarah with a number attached

The Fire

way more chemical than political
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
Don't know how the newer phones are with theft prevention but start with taking the sim out. and turn off wifi if you can
What does it tell you when you plug into itunes?

Daps
Reppin
St louis
send it to me....
i'll open it for you and send it right back.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg