I find it funny how the Knicks are looked at as an elite franchise

Daps
Reppin
NULL
carmelo-anthony-fishing-on-his-honeymoon.jpg

These nikkas have been fishing for the last week and your making a thread complaining and asking why they are relevant when no one, but the people posting in the Knicks thread has been talking about them.

211001d1297718789-70-ipa-good-iso-hash-guinness-brilliant.jpg

:pachaha: Mello taking that gone fishing shyt literally

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yup

I hate that phrase but "it is what it is" when it comes to the Knicks popularity. They are just the Dallas Cowboys version of the NBA . Tho the Cowboys have WON to back up their fame.:beli:

Not to mention their fans, win or lose, remain obknoxious in support of their team. I'll give them that they are the most passionate fans ive ever encountered. Just that their passion is annoying to me. IMO When your team loses you should STFU but Knicks and Jets fans dont seem to understand that.

Yep u sound like a typical Miami fan.you say we have the most obnoxious fan base when half the people out here don't know shyt about there teams or are bandwagon fans.im not saying you fit into this category but look at the people that started screaming heat two yrs ago.do u really think they know who bimbo Coles and Ronny seikaly is or how about voshon Lenard,Rex chapman or even Timmy.most of ur fan base has no actual knowledge about any Miami sports teams breh. So they sound real obnoxious when speaking on there teams.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Knicks fans dont talk shyt lol people making threads hating on us and we the ones being obnoxious. Where the Knicks fans threads about fair weather and bandwagon Miami fans???? Or threads making fun of rose injury ? Y'all seem to be jealous of the attention we get , well we are in the most famous city in the world what do you expect . And most of the coverage is criticism .

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I dont know of anyone looking at the Knicks as legit title contenders.

People were talking about the Knicks winning the East once they signed Chandler and before the season started. And this was at a point when everyone knew they didn't have a point guard.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
People were talking about the Knicks winning the East once they signed Chandler and before the season started. And this was at a point when everyone knew they didn't have a point guard.

I'm just glad you said "people" and not "Knicks fans."

Trip

slippery slope
Daps
Reppin
FL
and tbh, a big reason for the Knicks failures is their ability to rake in money while being an average team.