I find it funny how the Knicks are looked at as an elite franchise

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
Jesus do yall nikkas not read? You ask the average joe who the top 5 teams are in the nba and I gaurantee he would say someting like:

lakers
knicks
miami
boston
last one is debatable...

Breh, who the fukk do you be talking to? I've never heard ANYONE say some dumb shyt like that. The Knicks in the top 5 teams? :rudy: And I like the Knicks.

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
carmelo-anthony-fishing-on-his-honeymoon.jpg

These nikkas have been fishing for the last week and your making a thread complaining and asking why they are relevant when no one, but the people posting in the Knicks thread has been talking about them.

211001d1297718789-70-ipa-good-iso-hash-guinness-brilliant.jpg

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
They are a cash cow.

Yup

I hate that phrase but "it is what it is" when it comes to the Knicks popularity. They are just the Dallas Cowboys version of the NBA . Tho the Cowboys have WON to back up their fame.:beli:

Not to mention their fans, win or lose, remain obknoxious in support of their team. I'll give them that they are the most passionate fans ive ever encountered. Just that their passion is annoying to me. IMO When your team loses you should STFU but Knicks and Jets fans dont seem to understand that.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Yup

I hate that phrase but "it is what it is" when it comes to the Knicks popularity. They are just the Dallas Cowboys version of the NBA . Tho the Cowboys have WON to back up their fame.:beli:

Not to mention their fans, win or lose, remain obknoxious in support of their team. I'll give them that they are the most passionate fans ive ever encountered. Just that their passion is annoying to me. IMO When your team loses you should STFU but Knicks and Jets fans dont seem to understand that.

:wtf:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I haven't heard one person think the knicks was gon be shyt since the 90s early 2000s, who the fukk are you having conversation wit

Sent from my SGH-i917 using Board Express

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Knicks fans aren't saying anything about the Knicks outside of the thread and debating if the big 3 working together , or Lin resigning. Point out Knicks fans saying anything!!It's all other people saying how we arent humble And shyt wth. And people really asking why the Knicks are relevant? We in ny , it's like asking why they discuss the jets and tebow everyday on first take . Noone says we top 5 in terms of potential , in money making of course .

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at the melo hate . He's Not a superstar? He has the talent and the fame that's why he's a superstar . Wheither you like him is irrelevant even in Denver he was well known . List all these players you think are better than that are superstars ( ignoring the fact superstars usually have to do with popularity not success ) joe johnson ? Bosh ? Blake? CP3? Boozer ? Rose ? Melos won as much as these guys and is more famous by a longshot