I finally watched Naruto for the first time

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been hearing this argument for years about Dragon Ball Z vs Naruto and I was like :what: somebody would've picked Naruto over DBZ and I was :pacspit: at them for picking Naruto over DBZ and of course I was biased and a huge fan of DBZ cause I haven't seen Naruto before.

So, 3 days go...I finally have decided to watch Naruto and I was like :whoo: and :ooh: :gladbron: :damn: . Now, I'm on 58 episode so far.

Now, I can see why somebody prefer Naruto over DBZ........I hate to say it.....I think Naruto has a more deep emotional story line and the characters as well as their purpose are very complex which makes it all better that had you :wow: and :sadbron:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I watched Naruto and never thought it was better than DBZ, heads up about episode 135 throw the show in the bushes, and enjoy Shippuden, you'll thank me.
Like this man said stop watching at 135 b/c its just filler and then start Shippuuden.

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
I've been hearing this argument for years about Dragon Ball Z vs Naruto and I was like :what: somebody would've picked Naruto over DBZ and I was :pacspit: at them for picking Naruto over DBZ and of course I was biased and a huge fan of DBZ cause I haven't seen Naruto before.

So, 3 days go..I finally have decided to watch Naruto and I was like :whoo: and :ooh: :gladbron: :damn: . Now, I'm on 58 episode so far.

Now, I can see why somebody prefer Naruto over DBZ........I hate to say it.....I think Naruto has a more deep emotional story line and the characters as well as their purpose are very complex which makes it all better that had you :wow: and :sadbron:

Best thing about watching a anime when its already almost finished is when you cud run them marathons and watch all the episodes in like a week not having to wait for another episode to drop :blessed:

did that for bleach, naruto, one piece and death note:whew:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best thing about watching a anime when its already almost finished is when you cud run them marathons and watch all the episodes in like a week not having to wait for another episode to drop :blessed:

did that for bleach, naruto, one piece and death note:whew:

Co-sign. Bleach is next after I'm done with Naruto.

I love Crunchyroll which I'm wathcing on Xbox. I don't think Death Note is on Crunchyroll.

Crunchyroll has many animes.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched Naruto and never thought it was better than DBZ, heads up about episode 135 throw the show in the bushes, and enjoy Shippuden, you'll thank me.

Cool but what is Shippuden?.....can someone school me on "Shippuden"?

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Oh okay...kinda like Dragon Ball GT..:flabbynsick:?
its WAYYYYYYYY better than GT. the manga didnt have it as a seperate series but the anime did. its just part 2 of the story.

honestly Naruto and DBZ follow the same paths. if part one is Dragonball, Part 2 is DBZ.

once again part 2 is legit.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Oh okay...kinda like Dragon Ball GT..:flabbynsick:?

Without going into spoilers about what happens, there's a timeskip of a couple years.

So in Shippuden, Naruto and co. are all 16-17 years old and the story gets more serious.

It's nothing like GT though, it was written by the creator and intended from the start.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Shippudden must be Japanese for flashback, cause that's all they show :snoop:

After the Sasuke/Ruto fight.......it goes down hill with filler and non-filler being a chore to watch

Plot holes become grand kanyons........trust me, you wanna see something trill, watch Rainbow :whoo:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
They both ended up sharing the same flaws:to:

DBZ could have done much more with the story and as Naruto is reaching the end(the manga, tho it seems Kishi has more he wants to do) its screaming wasted potential too.

gonna put it in spoilers. nothing major but just for those that dont want to know what happens once Part 2 starts but it just grinds my gears:scusthov:

Naruto really never expanding his offensive arsenal was so disappointing. the training with Jiraiya was really for nothing:smh: and learning he has a wind element affinity lead to nothing but another Rasengan:comeon: which he does nothing but spam now. Sage Mode got thrown to the side too outside of a few occasions. Beast Mode, Clones and Rasengans is all he has at this point. I was really expecting him to come with more in the second part.

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
Shippuden>DBZ>Naruto>>>> GT for me.
GT is terrible and highlights the franchises flaws more than anything.

@SuikodenII That happens with all these series. They have to let the manga breathe.

Last edited by a moderator: