I finally made the upgrade from intel to sillicon(early 2015 MBP to M2 Pro)

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
:wow:
Copped a 14” mbp with m2 and 16gb of ram and 512 ssd on sale for a great price at costco
I jusy played a song with dolby atmos on it and
:damn: THE DIFFERENCE MY fukkING GOD

My old maxed out early 2015 still good but I had to jump on it.
Had it for over 8 yrs I’m planning to keep this M2 for about the same.

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
Those M chips are no joke. It's the reason I would tolerate a modern Macbook.
the jump is crazy :banderas:
the screen man :damn:
I got 90 days to return it so I might return it and jump on the M3 if there's a good price for it or even the M2 with 1TB but I doubt it
I got this one at a lower price than what Apple sells it for on their website refurbished :wow:

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
bout to try out Baldur's gate 3 on it downloading it rn
For free :mjlit:
Shoulda made a physical version for me to go get in stores they ain't getting my money :mjgrin:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
:wow:
Copped a 14” mbp with m2 and 16gb of ram and 512 ssd on sale for a great price at costco
I jusy played a song with dolby atmos on it and
:damn: THE DIFFERENCE MY fukkING GOD

My old maxed out early 2015 still good but I had to jump on it.
Had it for over 8 yrs I’m planning to keep this M2 for about the same.
Bro I did the same ….. I had a 2014 MacBook and then upgraded to a m2 last year …. lol shyt night and day

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Get that Vision Pro. It's a game changer. It's the new way to do computing. I hooked up my magic keyboard, magic trackpad, and xbox controller to it. If it wasn't for the battery life, I'd use it all day. It really is that good.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Can’t justify throwing 4k on this…. I want it tho

2k I would do it
It's worth it though. It's a game changer. Like for real. If it had the google suite and I could connect an external hdd, it would be perfect. That and maybe 8K instead of 4K. I've come to realize 4k isn't real life looking. There's still a little bit of blurriness. I can read my phone for passwords, but it's a little hard. If the screen and cameras were 8K it wouldn't be a problem. I'm sure they'll do that in like version 3 or 4. Also, once these things are the size of a pair of suglasses, it's over. Computing will be completely changed. It's a nice taste of the future. We're finally getting minority report computing.